BFG Amps

Who's got one, had one, or played one of Brian's amps/mods? Cheers.
I had a 80 2203 I had modded by him a few years ago. It sounded outstanding. Kept the original character if wanted but would turn into a beast as well with the flick of a switch turn of a knob etc.

Cool. Curious if these still hold weight. I love my Egnater Seminar BFG modded head, and I think it's going to be up for sale soon.

I'm starting my own business and have to sell some things to get it going, so just seeing if people still know what they are and regard them.

I had a Multi-Watt Dual Rectifier modded by him a few years ago. Everything went smoothly, but the mod changed the amp's character for the worse. I didn't like it. Ended up selling it shortly after.

I haven't talked to Bryan in a few months but I consider him a true friend he is incredible at what he does he has done so many amps I have heard most of them he knows what hes doing and he does care about what you want I can't say enough good about him.

I had one of his modded Jet City 20w amps. It ripped! The other guitarist in my band hounded me for 2 years to sell it to him, and I finally gave in.

I've got an Egnater Seminar Head, PTP BFG modded with 4 Gain stages, a footswitchable Solo/Volume Boost and OD boost, which is a good onboard OD, and an AFD switch which gets you into Slash territory. It's a firebreather but does some great classic rock as well. Single channel. The sweep on the Mid knob is crazy. It was my main gigging amp for a while.

I also had a Jet City 22H by BFG that's also crazy good. Sold that one to my buddy and it's his main gigging amp. Has Mercury Mag trannie.

I've talked to Brian a lot over the years and he's solid.

Look up Marshall angry beaver mod on YouTube that was the 1st amp that he modded for me it was a monster!

Went to Brian’s house once when I lived in Oregon. We installed some Winged C’s in my 2204 and biased them up. I also brought my Splawn modded Marshall and he helped me fix the foot switch for that. He had a G&L with an AFWAYU in it that sounded huge. Great guy.

Back