Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas

JohnnyGtar

Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas

https://apnews.com/article/border-w...s-rio-grande-147d7ab497e6991e9ea929242f21ceb2

As far as Biden's decision to restart building it, I don't see this doing much good since it's not hard to get over this wall. Holes have been cut in the wall for people to get into the USA. Hell, now the smugglers and coyotes are getting people over the wall!
There's a wisecrack out here in the West that says that MAGA stands for "Mexicans always get across." Where there's a will there's a way...

A large percentage of the immigrants don't want to get killed, so they head north. No one can blame them for wanting to simply stay alive.
El Salvador stepped up and said "fuck this shit" and took the bull by the horns. Their solution is far from perfect, but it's up to them to deal with the problem and they did. People there aren't terrorized by gangs anymore. Now they can walk the streets without fear. Businesses don't to pay "protection" money to gangs, AND people in El Salvador aren't heading to the USA by the thousands.

Last edited:
I don't know how you waive federal laws though.

giphy.gif

^This

Biden and the democrats know their base is so stupid that he can resume building the wall and when he campaigns he’ll tell them no illegals have come across and he’s protecting our borders by building the wall. They will believe him too…🤣

Last edited:
Democrat run border towns are sick of being overrun.

I don't know how you waive federal laws though.
^This

Biden and the democrats know their base is so stupid that he can resume building the wall and when he campaigns he’ll tell them no illegals have come across and he’s protecting our borders by building the wall. They will believe him too…🤣

You mean the useless wall that's wasting tax money?

God-damned hypocrite.
He said never in his term

I guess his dem governors and mayors got him good.

Too bad. Damage is done.
More future dem votes than we care to count

I guess his dem governors and mayors got him good.
I'm wondering if that along with the lawsuits Texas has filed would've ultimately forced his hand anyways. All those border towns=democrats. And Paxton in Texas has gotten more lawsuits going against the Biden admin than any other state.

Back