Black Friday Deals

brianiac5150

Have I completely missed it? No one's started a Black Friday deals thread here?

Picked up Plugin Alliance PT100 and BE100 for $32 today and it's got to be some of the best tones I've ever had ITB.

If you're home, PC-based in any way: GET THESE NOW!

There might be even bigger deals on Cyber Monday and as we get closer to Christmas. I've bought things on BF in the past only to find the same items at a lower price weeks later lol. I live Murphy's law though so it's expected .

The last 5 years of holiday sales, yes even precovid, have been INCREDIBLY disappointing for guitarists IMO.

They push so much garbage and entry level gear at us anymore. How many $100 guitars are really necessary?

The last 5 years of holiday sales, yes even precovid, have been INCREDIBLY disappointing for guitarists IMO.

They push so much garbage and entry level gear at us anymore. How many $100 guitars are really necessary?
@tonedover 100% agree with you. I've been surfing the Black Friday deals and have been pretty disappointed with all the deals from the Big Box Retailers. A ton of entry level stuff, which is somewhat to be expected since those items have high markups and they're targeting parents buying gear for their kids.

I did see a pretty cool deal from KSR. They're offering 15% off site-wide for Black Friday (Code = BF2022). If I had the extra dough I'd buy one of their new PA50 compact power amps. They look practical and from the YouTube clips I've seen/heard (yeah know insert eye-roll) they sound pretty good.

@tonedover 100% agree with you. I've been surfing the Black Friday deals and have been pretty disappointed with all the deals from the Big Box Retailers. A ton of entry level stuff, which is somewhat to be expected since those items have high markups and they're targeting parents buying gear for their kids.

I did see a pretty cool deal from KSR. They're offering 15% off site-wide for Black Friday (Code = BF2022). If I had the extra dough I'd buy one of their new PA50 compact power amps. They look practical and from the YouTube clips I've seen/heard (yeah know insert eye-roll) they sound pretty good.
That at least interests me - ill check it out!

i'll sticky it for the next day or two....VESmedic said line 6 helix native for $200 I believe....
I got it for 50 bucks. Gawd I feel dumb I didn't get this sooner. I had an HX Stomp at one point and just used it with my computer. It was still showing as registered to me so native was 99 bucks then 50 % off

That's a good deal. Get the PA50 along with the Ceres pedal, you won't regret it. I was thinking about getting one of the boost pedals, but I have too much shit to justify getting one right now.

That's a good deal. Get the PA50 along with the Ceres pedal, you won't regret it. I was thinking about getting one of the boost pedals, but I have too much shit to justify getting one right now.
@MetalThrasher I hear you on the too much shit. I blew my load on an oldie but a goodie of an amp last weekend. Waiting for UPS to bring her home to me.

I believe 25% off of Dimarzio stuff (until tonight?)

20% off of Al Bane for leather straps (if he's still running the special) - handmade in the USA. I own one and they are great.

Back