Blankenship Carry On head

nakoshoko

Hi guys!
Does any of you has any experience with Blankenship Carry on head?
Please share your thoughts.
I'm on the market for a small(pedal platform head).

the Carry On is awesome, I really dig Roy's amps. However if you are looking for a clean platform that might not be it - it does break up in a plexish way as you turn it up. But if you call Roy he can modify the circuit to get what you need. I was gonna get a carry on but ended up getting a Leeds type instead. It is a 2 channel you can a/b box switch between. One side is clean, the other side is plexish with a master volume. Roy's great to work with, I'd just give him a ring and tell him what you are looking for.

nakoshoko":146oson5 said:
Hi guys!
Does any of you has any experience with Blankenship Carry on head?
Please share your thoughts.
I'm on the market for a small(pedal platform head).

If you like marshall tones (clean or dirty), check out Khan Pak...I have one...superb. http://www.khanaudio.com/pak-amp/

fits in a case the size of an electric drill and delivers the goods.

Roy was part of Diamond Amplification several years ago. I'm a minority owner of Diamond, and loved his products. I still have a Carry On and can safely safe it is pure tone in every way.

Years ago I was on a FedEx 777 trip, I was the Captain, and was hanging with the Zemaitis Guitar guys in the Tokyo, Japan Museum. THey took me to all the guitar stores in this one big area. Everything you can imagine was for sale. Next to a Diezel Herbert was a Carry On and my Japanese guy asked him about it. It was used and selling for $4,200 USD. Yeah, $4,200. I asked why. He said it was the best sounding amp he ever heard. Word. I agree, it's a 18 watt killer.

LB
BCM

Back