BluGuitar Amp1

I have been using one for about 6 months now. Its an amazing unit and works extremely well. I purchased mine through DAG and the service was great, no issues. If you have any specific questions fire away. It continues to amaze me how great this little amp sounds. I feel its very much in the Marshall range of tones

thawn5150":31u6tqc2 said:
I have been using one for about 6 months now. Its an amazing unit and works extremely well. I purchased mine through DAG and the service was great, no issues. If you have any specific questions fire away. It continues to amaze me how great this little amp sounds. I feel its very much in the Marshall range of tones

Having lived with it a while, what are your favorite and least favorite things about it?
Are you using the foot controller and the loop device?
I've heard some talk about it lagging when changing presets. Any thoughts?
What do you think of the power soak?

The Modern channel doesn't seem to get much attention in the demos.
Do you like that channel?

Are you happy with the speaker emulated output?

audiomidijace":14jelitz said:
thawn5150":14jelitz said:

Having lived with it a while, what are your favorite and least favorite things about it?
Are you using the foot controller and the loop device?
I've heard some talk about it lagging when changing presets. Any thoughts?
What do you think of the power soak?

The Modern channel doesn't seem to get much attention in the demos.
Do you like that channel?

HI
My favorite thing is the fact that it sounds damm good ! Four channels and with the switches and controls on the side there is a lot of tone shaping one can do. My least would be the effects loop, for me I find it changes the sound ,I prefer the tone of the unit with out using the loop although lots of other players don't seem to mind or don't noticed any changes in sound. I do have the foot controller and it works very well especially the second master volume for solos etc.. The power soak also works quite well. You can program gain changes using the foot controller but I don't use this feature I like it basic at this point. The recording out isn't bad but I run out of the recording out in to a two notes CAB I find this sounds better. I should also say I am also using a Fryette Power station so that takes care of my loop issue plus going through the PS makes it sound even better( my opinion) but you don't necessary need it. The modern channel sounds good its a little more of a scooped sound kind of like a Mesa. Sometimes I really like other times its ok ,I tend to live with the first 3 channels. I also like the boost feature works very well, for clean and dirty sounds. There is a bit of a delay when engaging the boost but its not terrible for me.

Back