Bogner Ecstacy 101B with Cameron mod on the bay...

EXPcustom":183u1b3h said:
Just curious what you guys think of this? I have heard all the hype about Cameron plus an ecstacy head is this a good price?

I dont intent on buying it but was just curious what you guys thought?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Bogner-Ecstacy-101B ... .m20.l1116

I think it is just the cameron mod. not a mod done by cameron. its a very easy mod to do and the boger forum has very detailed information on the parts needed, and how to perform this mod. It is extremely simple and I have it done on one of my XTC heads. It is a decent mod little more gain and a little fuller. I have my xtc set up to use the post 2004 mod and the cameron mod both together or individually. Price I don't know I don't live in the US

Sounds like the Marvel mod. Surprised they didn't use one of the pre-existing holes. It does add some versatility to the red channel. The way it's described in the auction is accurate. The Cameron mod adds more low end and a bit more gain. In the middle it's the standard red channel pre 2004. The other way it's a bit brighter, tighter, and more aggressive with even more gain. All sound great!

Im pretty sure that is someone from around heres head...I was interested in it about a month ago as it was on one of the classifieds...

Back