Bogner Ecstasy mini pedals on sale at Sweetwater

big_herm

I know this isn’t about Bogner amps but thought this was the appropriate section for this thread.

They have the Blue, Red, and Burnley marked down from 200 bucks to 80 (!!!) right now. They’re out of stock but my sweetwater rep told me they’d honor the price if they were bought during the sale. I grabbed a Blue and a Red.

I thought it was a pretty incredible deal especially since I almost bought a used Red for 100 bucks. Jump on it while you can!

I know this isn’t about Bogner amps but thought this was the appropriate section for this thread.

They have the Blue, Red, and Burnley marked down from 200 bucks to 80 (!!!) right now. They’re out of stock but my sweetwater rep told me they’d honor the price if they were bought during the sale. I grabbed a Blue and a Red.

I thought it was a pretty incredible deal especially since I almost bought a used Red for 100 bucks. Jump on it while you can!
I bought a Blue and a Red mini, as well as a used Blue and Red of the original versions. Hopefully the footswitch issue on the originals I bought do not need to be remedied, but we'll see.

I heard they were going to discontinue these. I don't know if it's true or not but I grabbed on. I bought the Blue while they were on back order and got it just before Christmas. Cool pedal for sure.

I haven't had a chance to try it through a big amp at volume yet but gave it a go through a small amp loaded down so I could run the line out into my interface and use it to add the leads at 0:16, 1:56 & 3:04 in the collaboration jam below. I like it a lot so far. :thumbsup:

Back