Bogner Helios - The Grind by Prashant Aswani

Bogner Amps

Hey all, thought we'd share our latest Helios video with you... Killer guitarist Prashant Aswani takes our HELIOS amp on a tonal rollercoaster in his new song "The Grind". Here's a great example of how the Helios sounds in a track... from raw and mean to burning high-gain modified Plexi tones.

HELIOS delivers Rock's deepest roots with 40 years of iconic and modified plexi tones. After countless requests Reinhold Bogner revisited his vast amount of detailed notes that go back in time from three decades of archiving, modifying and designing amplifiers. Through this treasure of documents lives the aural mojo of clients such as Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Jerry Cantrell, George Lynch, Michael Landau + others.

HELIOS FEATURES:

- two foot switchable channels
- plexi and hot inputs
- foot switchable FX loop/boost
- 50 or 100 watts EL34 power tubes
- 100 watt version switchable to 30 watts

Visit Bogner Amplification for tons of product info, specs, pics and content. http://www.bogneramplification.com

Thanks for the post and video. I love my Helios but most tracks i hear with a bunch of "wah wah" in it rarely represents the tone of any amp and is tough to listen to.

Thanks just wish the amp MFG would start posting clips with a room mic no reverb or delay - play some chords too. :rock: :rock:

The manufacturer - actually the guy that started the company and designs the amps (!) - did a 13-minute demo of the amp, detailing all it's features, sounds, ect.

Although he's not a master player, what more can be done with a demo?

Sounds great! Just curious have you been with Bogner or did they bring you in to broaden their online presence? I know Reinhold and Jorg hate forums. :LOL: :LOL:

glip22":1vvt31jg said:
Sounds great! Just curious have you been with Bogner or did they bring you in to broaden their online presence? I know Reinhold and Jorg hate forums. :LOL: :LOL:

The first rule of Bogner Amps' posts is you don't talk about Bogner Amps' posts.

se7en":5h4ldbsm said:
glip22":5h4ldbsm said:

The first rule of Bogner Amps' posts is you don't talk about Bogner Amps' posts.
:LOL: :LOL: I see!

Well I'll allow it this time.. ;) haha! No but really, I do work for Bogner. This is a small facet of what I do here. Just trying to keep info current and help where I can. I'm the Dir of Sales & Ops here.

Thx, Andy

Back