Bogner Twin Jet announcement

Tone Merchant

Jorg from Bogner wanted me to relay a message to all that have just recently purchased a Twin Jet. They will offer a FREE mod to channel 1. This mod simply allows the first channel to clean up alot more and get to really clean territory for guys that want it, while still getting really heavy like it was before. I got to hear it today and thought it was really cool. Bogner just asks if u want the mod to cover the shipping.

Cool! I am hoping to get a Twin Jet in the next couple of weeks, so I have to ask the inevitable question: are there any downsides to the mod? Also, will it come standard on all future Twin Jets?

Thanks!

no downsides. it sounds even better now as far as the ability to clean up . and all the same features are the same. I tried 2 new ones i picked up yesterday and

Not to sound like a jerk, but companies should wait until the circuit is 100% concrete before they officially release a product. This amp's been out for what, a couple months and already a revision/update ? :confused:

thegame":2fsrbzt2 said:
Not to sound like a jerk, but companies should wait until the circuit is 100% concrete before they officially release a product. This amp's been out for what, a couple months and already a revision/update ? :confused:
I doubt they planned on making the revision. Haha, besides, just look at Microsoft; they may as well be getting away with murder.

the circuit was complete. I asked Bogner if it was possible to clean up the 1st channel without sacrificing the tone or the amount of gain channel one already had. Bogner experimented with it and liked it so much, they decided to offer it as a free upgrade

Awesome thanks for this Rob, It looks like the head I have inbounds will have this mod on it. Should get it sometime Friday :rock:

Back