Bogner Uberschall Ultra KT88 trade feeler

shamrocka

$4000

Big time trade feeler for a 1 week old KT88 Uber Ultra. Very unlikely I move this but curious what’s out there. Looking for high end high gain heads that would likely have to be on the more rare/hard to find side. Has to be a local trade in northern NJ.
4DD6645B-2F67-46C4-AEF9-68DB4354F224.jpeg

I like it a lot actually but I have 14 heads and want to see if this can lure an offer for something hard to find. I had a Rev Blue in the past and this has far more tone shaping options. This thing can sound like many different amps. And like I mentioned there’s very little chance I actually get an offer I would accept.

$4000

Big time trade feeler for a 1 week old KT88 Uber Ultra. Very unlikely I move this but curious what’s out there. Looking for high end high gain heads that would likely have to be on the more rare/hard to find side. Has to be a local trade in northern NJ.View attachment 204604

I saw your post in the FB group too.. anything exciting offered up there? man if I had something rare, I'd hit you up but a modded JCA50 is probably not going to make the cut lol..

I saw your post in the FB group too.. anything exciting offered up there? man if I had something rare, I'd hit you up but a modded JCA50 is probably not going to make the cut lol..
I’ve had a couple of offers for gear I already have that I would’ve probably taken otherwise. I’ll take the post down after this weekend.

$4000

Big time trade feeler for a 1 week old KT88 Uber Ultra. Very unlikely I move this but curious what’s out there. Looking for high end high gain heads that would likely have to be on the more rare/hard to find side. Has to be a local trade in northern NJ.

The Uber-Ultra looks like it would a be a great amp to add to my collection.

Well, I have something that you might like as a straight trade and potentially worth more than the amp

013e5854-8a1a-41ed-a862-11b6967e6386_text.gif

Just let me know if you want to make it happen and I'll look into flying out to Jersey

clash_of_the_titans_1981_photo_0-1291357359.jpg

Last edited:
Back