Bogner XTC 101B - Isocab

It sounds OK but a little dull, not close to great, if that's what you meant. It can be tweaked to something at least 30% better. And no offense whatsoever, but the guitar needs tuning; anything music sounds better when in tune... :D

romvert":2vw18lgw said:
It sounds OK but a little dull, not close to great, if that's what you meant. It can be tweaked to something at least 30% better. And no offense whatsoever, but the guitar needs tuning; anything music sounds better when in tune... :D

Thanks for your input. Indeed the guitar was out of tune. Please, EQ it to your taste. ;)

Since I've got accused by romvert that the sound was too muffled, I've added a little post EQed version. Hopefully it's at least 15% better :D

nbarts":2mp99puc said:
Since I've got accused by romvert that the sound was too muffled, I've added a little post EQed version. Hopefully it's at least 15% better :D
"Accused" is a strong word; I thought you called it opinion...
Anyway, that is a little better top end of the clean, but the solo track is crying for some mids... of course, IMO... :D

romvert":g6f3q1wp said:
nbarts":g6f3q1wp said:
"Accused" is a strong word; I thought you called it opinion. Or taste...
Anyway, that is a little better top end of the clean, but the solo track is crying for some mids... of course, IMO... :D

romvert":1r9ndv1x said:
"Accused" is a strong word;

cmon, man, have some sense of humor
:LOL: :LOL:

do you mean like 3k-ish mids? only the blue channel or the whole solo?

nbarts":26de1qyl said:
romvert":26de1qyl said:
"Accused" is a strong word;

cmon, man, have some sense of humor
:LOL: :LOL:

do you mean like 3k-ish mids? only the blue channel or the whole solo?
I do, I didn't know if you did or not. But seriously, just give that mid knob a turn, it does bring out and warm up the solo...

Back