bogner XTC (classic) factory capacitors,

magpi

Dear Rig-talk users, I'm a new member but i follow the rig-talk forum since many years.

I'm 43, and i play the guitar since 30 years ...i owned Marshalls, SLO-100, Bad cats hot cat 30r, fuch ODS

I'm user of and XTC classic since many years now.

I'm a little bit tweaker, and i'v got a couple of a question about my XTC classic which was modded by the previous owner.

I identified a R19 mod, and a R12 mod. I removed the R19, cause this mod was fixed and it's too much in addition to the cameron of the R12

The amp is modded also on the C1 (C11 ?), a TAD cap 2.2 uf seems added to the original resistor and capacitor....which is seems too much. I think the previous owner was too much....

Anybody know the factory value of this capacitor ? Of course i allready check the previous thread, but i'm not sure to identify the good value for the classic.

Here is a pic of my board,....the mods are also a little bit dirty for my taste,...

amplification-bogner-6530.jpg

Sorry for my English, i'm not fluent.

Best Regards,

Dear Rig-talk users, I'm a new member but i follow the rig-talk forum since many years.

I'm 43, and i play the guitar since 30 years ...i owned Marshalls, SLO-100, Bad cats hot cat 30r, fuch ODS

I'm user of and XTC classic since many years now.

I'm a little bit tweaker, and i'v got a couple of a question about my XTC classic which was modded by the previous owner.

I identified a R19 mod, and a R12 mod. I removed the R19, cause this mod was fixed and it's too much in addition to the cameron of the R12

The amp is modded also on the C1 (C11 ?), a TAD cap 2.2 uf seems added to the original resistor and capacitor....which is seems too much. I think the previous owner was too much....

Anybody know the factory value of this capacitor ? Of course i allready check the previous thread, but i'm not sure to identify the good value for the classic.

Here is a pic of my board,....the mods are also a little bit dirty for my taste,...

View attachment 87131

Sorry for my English, i'm not fluent.

Best Regards,
C1 is a WIMA 2200/630 capacitor on the Classic.
.0022uf (2200 picofarad) 630V

Good luck with you amp.

Back