Boosted Splawn Content *updated clip*

Good stuff dude. Definitely sounds like a Splawn. :yes: Kind of reminded me of something off of Slave to the Grind - Skid Row.
Big fan of that tone! I have a Mesa Roadster I’m picking up in a couple weeks and I want to try reamping these tracks through that and see how much different it makes the track sound.

Cool riff, very good playing, excellent recorded tone. It’s funny how you read posts about Splawn amps being too stiff and unforgiving to play or having ‘weird‘ mids that can’t be dialed out, etc. But any time someone posts an actual clip, they just sound incredible. FWIW, I am a firm believer in the V30/Creamback M65 speaker pair. And to my ears, the TS Mini is the best sounding ts of the bunch.

I can't do what you do but if you double tracked those two amp together and pulled the guitars up in the mix just a notch that would be my only recommendation but again - I have zero ability in this department.
Yeah I did notice I have a bad happen of letting the drums trample the guitar a bit. This isn’t a final mix or anything just something raw to show off the Quickrod (loaded with 6ca7s)

Back