Bought to you by Pfizer..

Well after the "Brought to you by Pfizer" after the Sam Smith/Kim Petras Balenciaga Satan performance at the grammies, I had a wild epiphany/question today...

What if this is all bigger than what is been brought up? Not trying to sound weird here, But I was browsing some vids today and saw a
"Jesus is coming" headline on youtube and all the sudden something popped into my thoughts;

What if all the "Depopulation Event" stuff is possible? But I'm taking another angle...not the angle of Illuminati trying to kill us worthless eaters, but hear me out.

You get cancelled for the slightest anti narrative thing these days, but Satanism is fine...on CBS, brought to you by big Pharma. What if the planned parenthood, chemicals lowering sperm counts, Jabs promoted to pregnant women/women's bleeding cycle being screwed up, and jabs pushed on children and young adults has something to do with it all? What if the antichrist is here, and he wants to off young people because he is fearing the Christ-Child will be born like in the 1981 movie Omen 3: The Final Conflict? If you have ever seen that movie, it's creepy as hell when you are a young kid watching it.

Well after the "Brought to you by Pfizer" after the Sam Smith/Kim Petras Balenciaga Satan performance at the grammies, I had a wild epiphany/question today...

What if this is all bigger than what is been brought up? Not trying to sound weird here, But I was browsing some vids today and saw a
"Jesus is coming" headline on youtube and all the sudden something popped into my thoughts;

What if all the "Depopulation Event" stuff is possible? But I'm taking another angle...not the angle of Illuminati trying to kill us worthless eaters, but hear me out.

You get cancelled for the slightest anti narrative thing these days, but Satanism is fine...on CBS, brought to you by big Pharma. What if the planned parenthood, chemicals lowering sperm counts, Jabs promoted to pregnant women/women's bleeding cycle being screwed up, and jabs pushed on children and young adults has something to do with it all? What if the antichrist is here, and he wants to off young people because he is fearing the Christ-Child will be born like in the 1981 movie Omen 3: The Final Conflict? If you have ever seen that movie, it's creepy as hell when you are a young kid watching it.
PM sent.

What do you guys do when you have a headache or an achy back? I’m guessing you don’t take Advil or Tylenol.

What do you guys do when you have a headache or an achy back? I’m guessing you don’t take Advil or Tylenol.
Well with some studies showing links to Alzheimers and/or kidney/liver damage from NSAIDS, it's probably best to find the cause than cover the symptom. If it's a hangover, use L-Glutamine, or B-1....If it's a back ache, ice, heat, or you can always use Wobenzyme N enzymes, or natural Arnicare gel.

5EBDC8A0-7A19-4499-A509-A70738E30762.jpeg

Back