Brain differences in far right vs. far left

Status
Not open for further replies.
F6AC0BE5-238E-4C75-A1EC-B6B842F0E3B3.jpeg

The Illuminati has a historical record. The Moon Landing is utter bullshit with enough evidence that anyone should question it.... yes, to the Moon with tech found in a Game Boy and the regular camera film goes through the radiation belt no problem, etc., etc., etc., OK. New World Order? How many politicians (and WEF) said that exactly, including Trudeau and Bush Sr.? Hmmm. George Soros not involved in anything, although there's a paper trail? Actual film footage of Oprah talking about her foreskin cream? Hmmm. No Deep State, although multiple politicians refer to it (people in the trenches)? I think your conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory. I won't bother with the other aspects, some of which I do not believe for lack of evidence, but may I suggest investigating each aspect before lumping them into categories. See, this is what happens... you take something really far out (e.g., Nazis on the Moon) and lump it with things we know to be true (the financial dealings and destruction of countries via Soros). And what you have is deflection from things they don't want us to question because they're lumped into the same category of 'insane to consider.' Bet you missed that conspiracy, huh? The CIA came up with the concept of 'Conspiracy Theory,' to shut up questioning Kennedy's murder. And then you have Tavistock, which I didn't notice on your chart, which coined the terms Rock, Hippie, Drop-out, Teenager, and several others, and even headed the British Invasion as a social experiment (and to cause strife and dismantle the family unit). This is known, at least to those who investigated. Or do you truly think the gov't is here to help us and be our friend?

The Illuminati has a historical record. The Moon Landing is utter bullshit with enough evidence that anyone should question it.... yes, to the Moon with tech found in a Game Boy and the regular camera film goes through the radiation belt no problem, etc., etc., etc., OK. New World Order? How many politicians (and WEF) said that exactly, including Trudeau and Bush Sr.? Hmmm. George Soros not involved in anything, although there's a paper trail? Actual film footage of Oprah talking about her foreskin cream? Hmmm. No Deep State, although multiple politicians refer to it (people in the trenches)? I think your conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory. I won't bother with the other aspects, some of which I do not believe for lack of evidence, but may I suggest investigating each aspect before lumping them into categories. See, this is what happens... you take something really far out (e.g., Nazis on the Moon) and lump it with things we know to be true (the financial dealings and destruction of countries via Soros). And what you have is deflection from things they don't want us to question because they're lumped into the same category of 'insane to consider.' Bet you missed that conspiracy, huh? The CIA came up with the concept of 'Conspiracy Theory,' to shut up questioning Kennedy's murder. And then you have Tavistock, which I didn't notice on your chart, which coined the terms Rock, Hippie, Drop-out, Teenager, and several others, and even headed the British Invasion as a social experiment (and to cause strife and dismantle the family unit). This is known, at least to those who investigated. Or do you truly think the gov't is here to help us and be our friend?
You're wasting your breath, bro.

Jdel77 will be eating crickets in a FEMA camp, before he realizes something's wrong.

:poop:

jdel77's 'grounded reality'

head-up-your-ass_92430_1.jpg

This entire forum is nothing more than a circlejerk of scared, white middle aged Republican men who furiously wank each other off with laugh emoji’s no matter how lame or unfunny each other’s posts are.

I’m more impressed you can all operate a keyboard with both hands full of each other’s dicks.

Have at it, ya fuckin muppets.

This entire forum is nothing more than a circlejerk of scared, white middle aged Republican men who furiously wank each other off with laugh emoji’s no matter how lame or unfunny each other’s posts are.

I’m more impressed you can all operate a keyboard with both hands full of each other’s dicks.

Oh, you tinfoil hat mask wearing lib:hys:

Last edited:

That's not very nice you Roo shagger and Wombat wrestler.

Last edited:

Now now, jdildo, make nice or you won’t get to go to tranny story hour at the library tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back