Brande new Ken Lawrence Explorer!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a couple pics of my new KL that arrived today, I love the thing, enjoy!

F1171edit.jpg

F1172.jpg

F1174.jpg

F1173.jpg

-Ans-

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses, except you Mike, go suck a buttplug.

The specs on this guitar are as follows,

Mahogany body/neck
Quilted maple top/headcap
Brazillian Rosewood board w/ ebony binding
EMG 85/HA Wired Vol/Vol 3 way toggle
Mini switch is for the green fibre optics
Has a wenge electronics cover plate
Trans black stain with a satin clearcoat.

I hate the purple undertones in most of the trans black finishes out there today so I was very specific about wanting a mix with green undertones to kinda match the optics, and he nailed that shit dead on. I am happy to no end with this guitar. It also has the 18 volt mod done to the EMG's, and it makes a huge difference in tone and response from the EMG's. Overall, not only a stunning, but destructive sounding guitar. It seriously sounds like Rosie O'Donnel's fat ass driving a freight train.......just completely immense, but clear as a bell. Here are some more pics I took today. With my girlfriend, and one of my snakes. Enjoy!

quilt.jpg

quilt2.jpg

And a couple of my girlfriend and the guitar....

assntitties.jpg

faceface.jpg

...the rest with my girlfriend will be in the NWS section......now onto SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING GUITAR!!!!

snakesonaguitar.jpg

snakesonaheadstock.jpg

and here is one of the optics.

optics.jpg

For the rest of the ones with my girlfriend.........go to the NWS section. Enjoy!

-Ans-

Damn man! That color looks very awesome! I've never seen anything like it. Awesome guitar. :)

Oh, and it needs a floyd. 8)

Back