Bridge pickup for Les Paul

I have the Aldrich now in my Les Paul Standard and want to try a ToneNerd Whiskey. After that, I might be done trying pickups for this LP. Maybe I'll keep the Whiskey and Aldrich and rotate now and then!
The Tonenerd pickups kick ass. I mean when a forum member that digs the tones most of us dig, you know the pickups are going to slay.

Like I said before I replaced a Motor City 2nd Degree Blackbelt, which is a killer pickup in its own right, and I kept the same type of tone but improved it.

I’m trying not to spend money right now but I’m going to change the bridge pickup in my new Heritage. Going through the drawer it looks like it’s going to be either a 500t or a Duncan Distortion.

The Tonenerd pickups kick ass. I mean when a forum member that digs the tones most of us dig, you know the pickups are going to slay.

Like I said before I replaced a Motor City 2nd Degree Blackbelt, which is a killer pickup in its own right, and I kept the same type of tone but improved it.
Cool!

Great guy.

I'll keep my Wolfetone, PRSs, etc.. but adding the Whiskey to start!

I have Duncans. LOL.

custom 5 in my PRS, custom custom in my fav Charvel.

every time my bud brings a dog Hamer or Epi LP around...I drop a JB in the bridge it turns it into a rock and roll GOD.

LP with a JB in the bridge is the FUCKING ANSWER.

Back