BRINGIN THE 80'S BACK!!!

Nice dude. I had a Kramer focus 6000 for the final few yrs of my guitar layoff.
Moved it early on in my several year gear spree. Mostly didn't like the 3 indeoendant pickup switches VS blade.
Almost wish I had it back just for the original Floyd.
Great guitars!
Rock it brother!

I just got the Tracii Guns Voyager, Has the feel of a 25.5 scale 60s les paul. The neck through design is definitely different from the standard voyager.

Attachments

• B7305902-C454-4D5F-83F8-2BA9050485F2.jpeg
    B7305902-C454-4D5F-83F8-2BA9050485F2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
Yeah, they are making some cool,stuff. Here TG playing his. I took this picture in Roanoke 2 weeks ago. He played the Kramer all night.
7E2925B1-45FF-4B24-B2B2-BC0A225B6F14.jpeg

They should bring back USA Kramers

They tried back in the mid/late 2000's, but there wasn't enough momentum to keep them going. Back when the original Kramer Forum was still going strong, we used to have a Kramer Konvention in Nashville about every year. Kramer (Gibson) displayed the new USA stuff one year and some of us even got tour the Gibson factory, and the smaller Kramer division to see some prototypes they were coming up with (which included a USA Nightswan that was sitting in the corner of one of the offices in the Kramer Division, special graphic Baretta's and Pacer Imperials, etc). Some of the KF oldtimers bought some of these protos and still have them AFAIK, but I haven't really been part of that world for a looong time. LOL

I found this picture of a proto USA Kramer Sambora with WWII Fighter Graphics from that time:

Kramer Konvention Sambora.jpg

They tried back in the mid/late 2000's, but there wasn't enough momentum to keep them going. Back when the original Kramer Forum was still going strong, we used to have a Kramer Konvention in Nashville about every year. Kramer (Gibson) displayed the new USA stuff one year and some of us even got tour the Gibson factory, and the smaller Kramer division to see some prototypes they were coming up with (which included a USA Nightswan that was sitting in the corner of one of the offices in the Kramer Division, special graphic Baretta's and Pacer Imperials, etc). Some of the KF oldtimers bought some of these protos and still have them AFAIK, but I haven't really been part of that world for a looong time. LOL

I found this picture of a proto USA Kramer Sambora with WWII Fighter Graphics from that time:

View attachment 124282
I despise 3 hb guitars but I would rock the fuck out of that....

Man I love this thread!! Congrats Steve!!
Tracii guns is SUPER COOL!!! I had one his custom BC rich Les Paul’s. I talked with him when I was stationed in Japan. He was with brides of destruction. He always answered my emails. Very friendly. I got lot respect for him.

I was in Okinawa. Brides were touring up in mainland Japan. Invited me to a show but I couldn’t swing it at the time.
White Trash from brides is still in my car playlist.

Back