Building my playlist for the Haunted House

napalmdeath

So, my brother and I do a haunted house every year at his house, with a maze through the garage, out the side door, through the back yard, and out the other side of the house. It's been a big hit for nearly 20 years, and we'll run it Friday through Monday. We run a loud PA system, with Halloween themed screaming, chain saws, etc, along with Death Metal at the same time. It's a blast..

Here's a taste of the first couple songs... Brutality is key....

I have some Hate Eternal, Cannibal Corpse, more Malevolent Creation, more Morbid Angel, Deicide, Obituary, Cancer, and more!

So, my brother and I do a haunted house every year at his house, with a maze through the garage, out the side door, through the back yard, and out the other side of the house. It's been a big hit for nearly 20 years, and we'll run it Friday through Monday. We run a loud PA system, with Halloween themed screaming, chain saws, etc, along with Death Metal at the same time. It's a blast..

Here's a taste of the first couple songs... Brutality is key....

I have some Hate Eternal, Cannibal Corpse, more Malevolent Creation, more Morbid Angel, Deicide, Obituary, Cancer, and more!

That’s pretty badass you guys do this!🤘

My neighbor for 18 years used to do that except way more kid friendly. I always kind of hated it because it drew TONS of trick or treaters to our street.

dude you need Hell in that list. i was seriously uncomfortable first time listening to it, its the most grim and terrifying shit ive ever heard. i dont even know if it should be played in front of children. if there was ever a name that fit a band, its Hell

Back