C.A.B. M in effects loop

Heiko

Hello everyone - I like the Mooer Micro Preamp series (I've had 3 of them so far), they sound's great in conjunction with the C.A.B. M.
That's why I'm considering whether to buy a GE250 or GE300 lite.
Anyone who happens to have experience with it, I would like to plug the C.A.B.M into the effects loop and thus replace the internal CAB-sim of these devices.
Would that work fine?
Thank's for your help

Hello @Heiko . I have never used a GE300,GE300 lite or a GE250 but I have looked at the owner's amnaul and there is no issue in using the C.A.B M+ in the effects loop of the multi-effects. Luckily, the effects loop of the Mooer multi-effects is one of the rare blocks that is fully assignable in terms of position in the signal chain. You will be able to place at the end of your signal chain after all the effect blocks inside the Mooer, or before the reverb and delay effects for example, and use the XLR output of the Moeer to send the full cab sim signal to your audio interface or the FOH.

Hi @Dilan - yes I also read that you can position the send / return anywhere in the effects chain - I hope the internal Cab-Sim of these devices is not so good - I love my CAB M and the flexibility in sound design :cool: ... thank you anyway for your answer

Hello @Heiko . I have never used a GE300,GE300 lite or a GE250 but I have looked at the owner's amnaul and there is no issue in using the C.A.B M+ in the effects loop of the multi-effects. Luckily, the effects loop of the Mooer multi-effects is one of the rare blocks that is fully assignable in terms of position in the signal chain. You will be able to place at the end of your signal chain after all the effect blocks inside the Mooer, or before the reverb and delay effects for example, and use the XLR output of the Moeer to send the full cab sim signal to your audio interface or the FOH.
Hi Dilan, could I use the cab m with my Fractal Axe-Fx III and just used the cab of the Two Notes in my signal chain on my Axe-Fx?

Thanks

Back