Cameron clip

Sounds good! Want to experience one of these at some point to see how it stacks up against the good guys Marshall circuits.

You've been here this long and aren't used to the guys that have to be a dick in every Cameron thread yet? lmfao
[/QUOTE

i was hungover and had just gotten really baked off a strait bong hit of keef and might not have been seeing clearly, if im comparing that attempt to football on this superbowl sunday that was like an interception in the back of the end zone when its 1st and inches while your quarterback gets injured getting plowed over on the 109 yard touchdown return, just brutal.

Sounds good! Want to experience one of these at some point to see how it stacks up against the good guys Marshall circuits.

You should, I can get close tone wise with other amps but the bounce is just special

It sounds great. I like the top end to cut through
Drives me nuts how much people cut on eq these days in mixes because of all the YouTube coaches. Pass at 100-110 hz, then pass at 8k. Only focus on the mid tonal information…. That’s cool and all, but if it’s harsh and meant to be aggressive just turn down the volume and maybe make some notches.

Drives me nuts how much people cut on eq these days in mixes because of all the YouTube coaches. Pass at 100-110 hz, then pass at 8k. Only focus on the mid tonal information…. That’s cool and all, but if it’s harsh and meant to be aggressive just turn down the volume and maybe make some notches.

It’s why I like the D2 so much, the eq curve works for me where I have to do very little if any eq’ing compared to other mics, all I did on this one was a couple db at the mesa 750hz with a tight bandwith for that thrash scoop

It’s why I like the D2 so much, the eq curve works for me where I have to do very little if any eq’ing compared to other mics, all I did on this one was a couple db at the mesa 750hz with a tight bandwith for that thrash scoop
Heck yeah man. Less eqing the better honestly IMO. Getting it the way you want on the way in is so important.

I agree.,this tone should a great because it’s cut feels alive

heres the isolated guitars, i guess i should post them too

That is such a cool sound..do you lowpass your guitar in the mix?..what is your freq?
I am still trying to find how to consistently have that low end that doesn't eat up the whole mix.

That is such a cool sound..do you lowpass your guitar in the mix?..what is your freq?
I am still trying to find how to consistently have that low end that doesn't eat up the whole mix.

im still trying to figure that out too lol, its certainly not easy. this one im actually boosting 80hz 3db and 8k 1db and thats it for eq, i have a 1176 on it just moving the needle a tad to smooth out the palm mutes. all that might change though depending on the tempo and whats going on with the bass. getting all that to sit right with the drums which im using no samples can be fun. listening back to this one now with fresh ears im hearing some holes i could probably fix to glue it together a little better. snare is too loud. some producers use three or four tracks of bass eq'd and compressed differently and automated and whatever else.

Back