Cameron update 05/11/11

Tone Merchant

Hey guys

just wanted to update everyone.

A few weeks ago we built the first proto and it sounded great, but there were some noise and oscillation issues with the newly designed board. So instead of spending a couple weeks trying to fix that problem, we decided to go back to the old board and make 3 changes that we knew werent causing the noise issues. Also we decided to go back to the Metropolis loop as marks design didnt sound as good and the Metropolis loops is killer, so why waste time on something else. The midi implementation went well and theres no issues there. (such a cool feature).

The new boards came in yesterday and we are building a proto today. All parts are ordered and are on schedule. Brad and I are very optimistic that amps will start shipping mid June. Once one or two protos are completed this week, ill post a couple of videos. In the last week of this month, Brad and Mark Day will fly out and we will shoot even more videos and probably record a video guide for the ccv. Theres so much the amp can do, a cool video tutorial is a must.

Barang has been incredible and I cant thank them enough for their support and professionalism.

Peace :thumbsup:

Rob

Also, I saw that Brad mentioned in another thread that all ordering is now done on the Cameron website and that the next batch of amps is ready to be ordered.

I just didn't think people knew there were amps available so FYI.

Cool Rob, have Mark Day also make a couple of videos of the Friedman amps if that is possible!

Nico.

After dealing with Bogner loops for some time now, I welcome the zero loss loop. The blend would be nice but I can live without it. You know, it feels a little strange expecting a CCV in a month. It's almost like a curse has been placed on Cameron. I have allot of trust in Brad, TM & Co. to overcome the curse. :rock: I thought hard about getting in line when Jerry stepped in to help. Glad something told me not too even if I could have sold my place in line. :LOL: :LOL:

johnpace2":33ut7shx said:
Also, I saw that Brad mentioned in another thread that all ordering is now done on the Cameron website and that the next batch of amps is ready to be ordered.

I just didn't think people knew there were amps available so FYI.

+1

Chuck

that is fantastic Rob! I always felt like that kind of works a bit like a built in attenuator.
I really can't wait for it to get here!!!
Hope the second round of ordering is going well also.

freeballinusa":2psnjqrz said:
Howz about another Update?!? pics sounds? It should certainly drum up interest!
:thumbsup: Are we still on target for delivery in three weeks?

Back