CANCERS EXPLODING AFTER COVID JAB'S.

Yes, it’s pretty clear and easy to see,

Announce some fake pandemic to the populations of the world and create fear, Then, offer a cure for it, people start dying from the cure itself,

…then blame all the deaths from the cure jab on the fake pandemic.
Pretty simple.

Evidence that all C0VID data is 100% false – Worldwide fraud uncovered!

EXPOSING GLOBAL COVID FRAUD​

It is hard to believe that such a global deception could occur, yet the evidence is all here. Thousands of medical doctors, nurses, and patients around the world testify of completely false covid registrations. Funeral directors confirm countless false death certificates.
Check the evidence for yourself...

Hospitals commit fraud​

All over the world thousands of people testify how false Covid registrations are made in hospitals and medical centers. Patients tell how they went to the hospital, for example, for a heart attack, a traffic accident, a painful fall, or a stroke. Without performing a test, medical staff promptly registered them as covid-19 patients. Someone on Facebook started sharing this kind of testimony and became a hotline for countless fake Covid registrations. Nursing staff confirms this deception. Here are some examples from the hundreds of testimonies

All over the world people testify about false covid registrations in hospitals, nursing homes, medical centers, general practitioners, etc. The figures are inflated to create global panic.

'Hospitals get big money for every covid-19 registration. No testing required. The result is massive fraud with covid-numbers.'

Texas insanity​

In the state of Texas anyone with a headache or a fever is now listed as covid19, and up to 15 people who are in contact with that person are added as covid19. That's how they create staggering numbers. It's insane...

https://stopworldcontrol.com/fraud/

Evidence that all C0VID data is 100% false – Worldwide fraud uncovered!

EXPOSING GLOBAL COVID FRAUD​

It is hard to believe that such a global deception could occur, yet the evidence is all here. Thousands of medical doctors, nurses, and patients around the world testify of completely false covid registrations. Funeral directors confirm countless false death certificates.
Check the evidence for yourself...

Hospitals commit fraud​

All over the world thousands of people testify how false Covid registrations are made in hospitals and medical centers. Patients tell how they went to the hospital, for example, for a heart attack, a traffic accident, a painful fall, or a stroke. Without performing a test, medical staff promptly registered them as covid-19 patients. Someone on Facebook started sharing this kind of testimony and became a hotline for countless fake Covid registrations. Nursing staff confirms this deception. Here are some examples from the hundreds of testimonies

All over the world people testify about false covid registrations in hospitals, nursing homes, medical centers, general practitioners, etc. The figures are inflated to create global panic.

'Hospitals get big money for every covid-19 registration. No testing required. The result is massive fraud with covid-numbers.'

Texas insanity​

In the state of Texas anyone with a headache or a fever is now listed as covid19, and up to 15 people who are in contact with that person are added as covid19. That's how they create staggering numbers. It's insane...

https://stopworldcontrol.com/fraud/
Great post!

in 2019 there were 1.7 million cases of cancer in the US. A 143,333% increase would be 2.43 billion people in the US. That exponentially higher than our population. Those number are way off.

in 2019 there were 1.7 million cases of cancer in the US. A 143,333% increase would be 2.43 billion people in the US. That exponentially higher than our population. Those number are way off.
Are you referring to cases, or the changes of getting? I know the increased risk was up to 300% in the first year.

Are you referring to cases, or the changes of getting? I know the increased risk was up to 300% in the first year.
That’s realistic, 142,333% is mathematically impossible.

As for the 300% that can be attributed to people that didn’t go to the doctor for the past 2 years, and now going, in addition to people being forced to stay home, not work, not exercise, added stress, etc.

That’s realistic, 142,333% is mathematically impossible.

As for the 300% that can be attributed to people that didn’t go to the doctor for the past 2 years, and now going, in addition to people being forced to stay home, not work, not exercise, added stress, etc.
Yes, but those increases are among people who got jabbed. Dr. Ryan Cole.

Yes, it’s pretty clear and easy to see,

Announce some fake pandemic to the populations of the world and create fear, Then, offer a cure for it, people start dying from the cure itself,

…then blame all the deaths from the cure jab on the fake pandemic.
Pretty simple.
Well, shit shifted. I personally witnessed people dying from Covid working in CICU- Their Lungs were TOAST, we could not oxygenate them on 100%FI02, proning- nothing. We put people on pulmonary bypass in the room 24 hrs/day to try to oxygenate them and 90% it was a failure as kidney failure would come in through multi system shut down. Continuous dialysis in the room. I witnessed it- was not fake. Now I do not know what the fuck is going down.

Well, shit shifted. I personally witnessed people dying from Covid working in CICU- Their Lungs were TOAST, we could not oxygenate them on 100%FI02, proning- nothing. We put people on pulmonary bypass in the room 24 hrs/day to try to oxygenate them and 90% it was a failure as kidney failure would come in through multi system shut down. Continuous dialysis in the room. I witnessed it- was not fake. Now I do not know what the fuck is going down.
I hear ya brother.
I’m in no way saying that people aren’t dying. It’s so very sad indeed. Heartbreaking, I totally agree😢

We are dealing with a pandemic of a virus that’s NEVER been isolated to this day.
We are also dealing with a fake PCR test that is designed to give false positive results, we even tested a tangerine which showed positive for the Covid virus😉.

96% of ‘Covid deaths’ in the 3 hospitals in my area this October were fully jabbed.
All I meant was that people are dying more from the jabs, not Covid.
As you know, When an immune system is toast, pretty much anything could kill a person with no defence left in their system.

Last edited:
I hear ya brother.
I’m in no way saying that people aren’t dying. It’s so very sad indeed. Heartbreaking, I totally agree😢

We are dealing with a pandemic of a virus that’s NEVER been isolated to this day.
We are also dealing with a fake PCR test that is designed to give false positive results, we even tested a tangerine which showed positive for the Covid virus😉.

96% of ‘Covid deaths’ in the 3 hospitals in my area this October were fully jabbed.
All I meant was that people are dying more from the jabs, not Covid.
As you know, When an immune system is toast, pretty much anything could kill a person with no defence left in their system.
I get that, but saying it was Fake at the start is BS. I saw it. What is happening now, no clue- finger pointing everywhere, 3 time jab here- required- and nothing- Don't know whom is lying or telling the truth. Like Pat Travers said- Go for What You Know.

I get that, but saying it was Fake at the start is BS. I saw it. What is happening now, no clue- finger pointing everywhere, 3 time jab here- required- and nothing- Don't know whom is lying or telling the truth. Like Pat Travers said- Go for What You Know.

Sorry, when I say fake, I should word it better, I mean ‘man-made’, ‘manufactured’… which we know now.

Anotherwords, it’s not a virus that just happened randomly.

Back