Captor X Volume issue

Torp42

Hello,

For reasons I cannot explain, when I power up my Captor X the Remote software will show on the meters that sound is happening when I play the guitar, but no audio comes out of the Captor X. I can turn every knob, change presets, etc but still no sound. After playing around with the software, I found that I have to move the Output knob on the Remote software to any setting other than the one it's at and suddenly the sound will come on and function normally. The unit will continue to make sounds normally until I turn it off and then later when turning it back on it does this all over again. Is there an easy way to fix this? I've tried reinstalling the Remote software but no luck so far.

Thanks to all who respond.

Hello @Torp42

I have seen your ticket on the Two notes helpdesk. I will reply to it very soon. I'll have the technical team look at your ticket on the helpdesk as they can pitch in there. Kind regards.

Hello @Torp42. Thank you for the files. I have forwarded the elements to the engineering team. I will keep focus on the helpdesk ticket as from now so it is easier to follow for everyone.

Back