Celibacy / Abstinence

And she is fine with not having sex? Or you have it and just don’t finish?
I mentioned several times that you can have sex without giving up your energy. Also one interesting fact! The more you abstain and the longer you go like that the more she goes crazy trying to make you do it!

Women don't have this problem. They are receivers of energy.
Do you have any children?
I ask because as a person who is in his 30s with no kids, I wonder what one would even have to be tired or stressed about to begin with.

My take on this lifestyle is that it may be valid, but also unnecessary. The same “drive” you feel to keep up this abstinence is the same “drive” someone like myself feels to work his dick off to support a family. Being tired and grumpy isn’t really an option most of the time. It has also made me appreciate more things in life.

I guess the crux of what I’m saying is that IMO, the benefits you claim from abstaining, can also be obtained through other things. And for me, I prefer the way that allows me to bust a nut as I please.

Do you have any children?
I ask because as a person who is in his 30s with no kids, I wonder what one would even have to be tired or stressed about to begin with.

My take on this lifestyle is that it may be valid, but also unnecessary. The same “drive” you feel to keep up this abstinence is the same “drive” someone like myself feels to work his dick off to support a family. Being tired and grumpy isn’t really an option most of the time. It has also made me appreciate more things in life.

I guess the crux of what I’m saying is that IMO, the benefits you claim from abstaining, can also be obtained through other things. And for me, I prefer the way that allows me to bust a nut as I please.
You only understand a certain aspect and only can visualise some of these benefits. Try it for a week or two and you will understand what I mean.

There are only a few people I've met that understand these things I'm talking about. And SR was never mentioned, btw. It's not about how you achieve these things but more about knowing they exist.

I have trouble taking anyone seriously that says “flag people”. I’m not sure we have the same goals in life when it comes to mental clarity and appreciation of the world
We definitely are not similar and I'm here for fun mostly but from time to time I get to meet people who are aware.

Back