Cerberus Erebus

Deleted member 26052

$800 plus shipping.

Great guitar, sounds killer is a perfect weight imo and plays great. Just not using it and need to free up some cash. One imperfection inside pickup cavity as seen in picture.

Bump, best flame on these that ive seen. I will eventually get around to installing the stock pickup over the weekend. If it sells before then you get a MCP for free.

Are these the specs for this guitar? https://www.pitbullaudio.com/cerber...guitar-ebony-fretboard-transparent-black.html

Also, where are these made? Korea & then inspected in the USA?
Yes sir on the specs. I could measure the neck to double check but there's only one Cerberus 6 I believe.

I have no idea where they're made but this is the same company who makes Guitarmory pickups.

The guitar is light and sounds really good. The body is a little thicker than the normal strat that im used to but overall its a pretty damn good guitar. The neck carve is nice too with their D profile or whatever it is and I'm pretty picky when it comes to neck profiles.

I just dont need it, have another 6 and I pretty much only play my 7 these days so trying to free up some cash as I just bought a car.

I'm soooo confused now ....
I put it in my signature. Apparently this name is a head scratcher.

My original name was maddnotez, after more than a decade of posting I was banned by the new owner for posting the word "gay" so I made a new profile. I changed my name to this because I THINK that's what maddnotez was changed to. Could be wrong but I thought it was funny. Apparently not.

Back