Cerberus Integrated Effects and Controller: Anyone have one?

I was pretty impressed by the demos I saw on this. (then again, Pete Thorn makes everything sound great) I have a Nova System that has some great sounds. The Cerberus seems to do everything the NS does, but it has 4 cable options so you can run the modulation/effects through the effects loop and the drive/od through the front, which isn't possible with the Nova System. Does anyone have one? Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUbFrpAWwPY

I am very interested in this unit as well. I only use FX here and there and it looks like you can use as a fly rig and all in one pedalboard. I wish the distortion and drive sounded a bit better, but they can each be a good clean boost for my amp.

Also wanna hear from others.

Unless I’m missing something, why in the hell would they not do a TRS jack for amp channel switching.
If it had that I’d prob get one now!

For $300, it seems like a good buy. Unfortunately I don't see any dealers near me to try it. Paul Riario did a good review of it as well.

I’m wondering if this can replace my standalone pedals and I can just have this, wah, tuner on my pedalboard! Since you can do the 4chan method.

I actually think I like the Mooer Red Truck’s analog drive features better, because it also has the Pure Boost.

Back