Ceriatone King Kong 50 (Cameron CCV-50w) - SOLD

Equ1nox

Hey guys. Looking to sell one of my 20 amps and downsize my stash!

Up for sale is a like new Ceriatone King Kong 50.
This amp is Nik's version of the CCV and scaled down to 50 watts, so less tubes to worry about failing.
This was built by Ceriatone, not a DIY kit and you won't have to wait 4-6 week for Nik to build it and getting it at a discount!

Will come with the fully working amp including set of tubes, power cord and footswitch and cord.

Packed well and will be shipped FedEx or UPS fully insured.

Ceriatone Link

Attachments

• 03.png
    03.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • 04.png
    04.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
  • 05.png
    05.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • 06.png
    06.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 85
  • 07.png
    07.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 81
  • 08.png
    08.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 74
  • 09.png
    09.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
  • 10.png
    10.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 76
  • 11.png
    11.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 76
  • 12.png
    12.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
More accurate Cameron-spec BUMP!

Nik's design is not 100% to Cameron-spec! For instance, the transistors he uses are MPAS06's, like Friedman which are NPN-type. Mark used 2N5400 which are PNP-type! I have changed them to the correct spec along with a few other things Nik does that actually retards the sound! This will be more correct to Cameron-spec, which Ceriatone does not provide and everything reversible should one want to do back to Ceriatone-spec. Also, I added a defeatable Zero Loss FX Loop! $1600 invested.

PM me if interested. Well worth the price.

Last edited:
I'll do weekend Friday bumps until sold - BUMP!
Also posted on FB Marketplace as fees are too high now at eBay and Reverb.
Good weekend to All!

Any interest in an 82 Ibanez rocket roll ll V I have on here?
Nope, just cash. Have some very nice vintage guitars I may be selling off in the future (1972 LPC, 1977 Customer Telecaster, 1964 SG Reissue, PRS Hollowbody II Piezo 10-top)!! Too much stuff. Looking to downsize and focus on the stuff on use daily and give other people the opportunity to own some nice equipment! :)

Nope, just cash. Have some very nice vintage guitars I may be selling off in the future (1972 LPC, 1977 Customer Telecaster, 1964 SG Reissue, PRS Hollowbody II Piezo 10-top)!! Too much stuff. Looking to downsize and focus on the stuff on use daily and give other people the opportunity to own some nice equipment! :)
I wanna see that 72….😍

Back