For Sale Charvel Custom shop San Dimas Nitro Faded Black HS relic model $3000 shipped in the CONUS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Panhead5
  • Start date Start date

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

P

Panhead5

Well-known member
Charvel custom shop San Dimas in faded nitro black over pink with HS configuration and vintage trem . I've owned this for several years and it is a originally from the Music Zoo Comes with brass hardware. Normally I know the specs on everything but I don't have the original complete build sheet but it is alder with a killer maple neck and I'm not sure of the pickups . It is also a 21 fret guitar . Comes with the factory custom shop case. and case candy. 3000.00 shipped in the Conus with paypal F&F or you can do Paypal G&S if you want pay the fees
 

Attachments

  • DSC00963.JPG
    DSC00963.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC00966.JPG
    DSC00966.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC00964.JPG
    DSC00964.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC00965.JPG
    DSC00965.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC00967.JPG
    DSC00967.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC00968.JPG
    DSC00968.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC00969.JPG
    DSC00969.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC00970.JPG
    DSC00970.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
Back
Top