Charvel Tuners

zewango

Seen this asked but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Have a Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas MIM strat want to change tuners from black to chrome. They have the 2 hole guide pins.

Any drop in replacements?

Last edited:
Do you just want the non-locking ones?
I have a brand new set of chrome Charvel tuners that came out of a MIM Charvel that I had.

PM me if you are interested.

EDIT! Apologies...just took a look at them and sent you a PM. The units that came off of the guitar are in fact Gotoh units and not the 2-pin Charvel tuners.

Last edited:
Anyone know if hipshots will directly replace the MIM Charvel tuners?
Just get the Hipshots with UMPs - I use them on ALL of my guitars, and have ZERO complaints. They’re awesome. I always get the locking ones. The UMPs are great too - no holes necessary, and they cover up the ones that are already there usually.

Who makes the charvel branded tuners on the recent mim guitars? Fender? Goto? Schaller? Curious....

I bet the run of the mill, can be found anywhere for cheap, two pin tuners that have been on Fender Mex. Std. and other model guitars for the past 25 years might fit.

If anyone needs a set of them in chrome for a reverse headstock...let me know...Free! Just pay postage!

I just want to know which company makes charvels tuners today? They are re-branded charvel but who makes them?

Back