Chicago area shootings

DaveP

6 killed 25 wounded by this deranged kid. They call out the FBI, SWAT and get this, Chicago's mayor Beetlejuice offers assistance for the north suburb of Highland Park. In Chicago, 60 shot and 15 fatal. No SWAT or FBI. Just another weekend.
I would like to see the same attention go into all the Chicago shootings. Only sideline media reports of those shootings. Nothing main stream.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ts-fired-along-july-4th-parade-route-chicago/

And right on queue the first thing out of Gov Hamburgler is "stop gun violence with more gun control" it's not the guns, its mental issues with these kids. If they don't use guns and will use cars, knives whatever it takes.

And right on queue the first thing out of Gov Hamburgler is "stop gun violence with more gun control" it's not the guns, its mental issues with these kids. If they don't use guns and will use cars, knives whatever it takes.

I think like 6 dead, 60 people injured in Waukesha during holiday parade last year. With a car...

Last edited:
The SUV driver was black, therefore media was silent…unless he was a black/white supremicist.
They don't want to upset that narrative for the "Liberal World Order" don'tcha know.
I guarantee our resident liberal thunder from down under is salavating at the chance to hop on here and spread his wisdom though...

q3xuCGP.jpg

While I feel sorry for a segment of the people in Chicago, if you guys continue to elect clueless leftist corrupt idiots like Beetlejuice, your city will eat itself until there is nothing good left...
I just don't know what it will take for you to open your eyes.
Those who have wrecked the city and are now leaving, please leave your horseshit ideology in Chicago. The rest of us will not put up with your bullshit.

Those who have wrecked the city and are now leaving, please leave your horseshit ideology in Chicago.
But they don't. They destroy cities with their unicorn and fairy dust political ideologies, scratch their head while mumbling "I just don't understand how it got this way" and then leave for another city/state and start all over again. Wash/rinse/repeat. It's a sickness for them

But they don't. They destroy cities with their unicorn and fairy dust political ideologies, scratch their head while mumbling "I just don't understand how it got this way" and then leave for another city/state and start all over again. Wash/rinse/repeat. It's a sickness for them
Agreed...
We have one community in our county where nearly all of them are, they are a bunch of rich white guilt elitist pricks who know they are still heavily outnumbered, otherwise I'm sure they would be trying to start that dumb shit here. They constantly bitch about how behind the times our area is. They think everyone else in the county are dumb as bricks, and everyone else in the county is suspicious of everything they do and say.. They just don't have the numbers at this point to be a problem.
We are all watching the shit hit the fan in other areas, but here, at least for the moment, we outnumber them in numbers it will take a few years to overcome

Back