Chris Snyder Broke His Testicle!!!

;) :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not sure what's going on in baseball this year, but there have been a few injuries that almost boogle the mind. Now Diamondbacks catcher Chris Snyder will be added to the list of freakish, horrible injuries of the season after he got drilled by a foul ball Monday night off the bat of Brewers player Corey Hart.

And here's the diagnosis: Snyder has a fractured testicle. Man, it hurt just typing that.

By the way, I didn't even know that was possible, since, uh, I didn't think there were any bones there (yes, I realize that sentence is ripe for jokes). But yes, it's possible. From some medical site:

Testicular rupture or fractured testis refers to a rip or tear in the tunica albuginea resulting in extrusion of the testicular contents.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds absolutely terrible. And it also requires immediate medical attention. Which is probably why Snyder will be on the 15-day DL.

I'm just worried about what the next crazy injury is bound to be. I thought long and hard and I honestly can't think of anything worse than this. Hell, getting hit in the head with bat would be better than what's happened to Pie, Matsui and Snyder. At least you'd be unconscious.

SgtThump":1f6j4k0e said:
LOL! I just got home from a full day at Six Flags and saw the title of this thread and was like what the heck? Then I realized it wasn't about me. Okay... Then I saw another thread about something like 'this is why they call him thumper' and that wasn't about me either. What the heck is going on here? Are you guys playing a joke on me or something?

I'm confused. Are you saying you didn't bust a nut?

Bob Savage":35q2f5xy said:
SgtThump":35q2f5xy said:
LOL! I just got home from a full day at Six Flags and saw the title of this thread and was like what the heck? Then I realized it wasn't about me. Okay... Then I saw another thread about something like 'this is why they call him thumper' and that wasn't about me either. What the heck is going on here? Are you guys playing a joke on me or something?

I'm confused. Are you saying you didn't bust a nut?

Oh no he did, Six Flags is a euphemism for the hospital.

SgtThump":1jo566o4 said:

I thought both of those threads were going to be about you as well. :LOL: :LOL:

SgtThump":3hditxu3 said:

Sorry man, I read that article and couldn't resist!! :LOL: :LOL: :D

SgtThump":3uci4ikx said:
mrp5150":3uci4ikx said:

Ha ha... At least I'm not alone. Hey, who are you anyway? Have I ever told you I HATE it when people change the usernames they've used for years!?!?!?!? :thumbsdown: ;)

:D :LOL: :LOL:

mrp5150":3p3bvo6r said:
SgtThump":3p3bvo6r said:
mrp5150":3p3bvo6r said:

Ha ha... At least I'm not alone. Hey, who are you anyway? Have I ever told you I HATE it when people change the usernames they've used for years!?!?!?!? :thumbsdown: ;)

:D :LOL: :LOL:

Holy shit! I hadn't even noticed you had changed your user name! I just kept seeing the signature picture and the avatar picture and hadn't even been reading your name! :LOL: :LOL: Good thing you didn't change those at the same time, I'd have been freaking out that there was some random dude that had apparently been here long enough to accumulate 7k posts, and I hadn't even noticed him. :D

SgtThump":1yv79xes said:
LOL! I just got home from a full day at Six Flags...

Remember, don't scale any fences into dangerous areas. A fractured nut is better than missing a head.

i just read on msnbc that thump had a sex change

:LOL: :LOL:

i love how people don't read the whole thread and all of a sudden a guy in miami complaining about head cold turns into an east coast aids epidemic

Back