Civil War 2?

7zdc4e.jpg

the other side:

bulge.jpg

Yeah, right. California is home to over 40 million people. I hate to break this to you but a lot of non-MAGAts own firearms. And California has a whole lotta veterans that oppose Trump.
Most firearms owners wouldn't take your side if the chips were down. Then again this is a nation of bootlickers and most people took the shot when they were told to so maybe they would. Regardless, California is not a good sampling of what your average conservative elsewhere believers. California conservatives are less conservative than in the those in the center and south of the country..

Most firearms owners wouldn't take your side if the chips were down. Then again this is a nation of bootlickers and most people took the shot when they were told to so maybe they would. Regardless, California is not a good sampling of what your average conservative elsewhere believers. California conservatives are less conservative than in the those in the center and south of the country..
I live in Cali and I'd have to disagree. We have MAGA fanatics here, too.

Yeah, right. California is home to over 40 million people. I hate to break this to you but a lot of non-MAGAts own firearms. And California has a whole lotta veterans that oppose Trump.
I live in Commieunicornia. Most of those 40 million are a bunch of ballerinas who wouldn't know how to even load a gun. All the veterans I know are as right wing as a the right wing of a stuffed turkey. Here in San Diego it's mostly pillow biting liberals who like to wear panty hose when they ride their unicycles.

Back