Civil War 2?

There will likely be a civil war 2. Right wing militias will mostly lose but in the end Joe Biden will call the troops back home and leave them the maga brigades a bunch of sweet wearpons and the right wing will claim territory. Just basing this off past experiences. They will likely rule their held territory like the taliban mixed with radical democrat enthusiasm so the outlook is bleak here guys.
Well, a lot of the Trumpers are christofascists, (not christians) so if they gain territory, it'll be essentially be governed the christaliban AKA Protestant fundamentalism enforced at gunpoint. Case in point, Idaho....they're well on their way down that road. I've been aware of the dominionist movement for over 40 years. It goes back further than that. It basically started with a man named Abraham Vereide back in 1935. The religious right played the long game and now they smell blood in the water. Jeff Sharlet's book, "The Family" is very informative on this topic. Been warning people about them for the past 10 years. I used to get laughed at for warning people. Not anymore. I'm an old man and I've seen a lot. Christian nationalism is a widely discussed topic now.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/09/abraham-vereide-doug-coe-the-family/

Well, a lot of the Trumpers are christofascists, (not christians) so if they gain territory, it'll be essentially be governed the christaliban AKA Protestant fundamentalism enforced at gunpoint. Case in point, Idaho....they're well on their way down that road. I've been aware of the dominionist movement for over 40 years. It goes back further than that. It basically started with a man named Abraham Vereide back in 1935. The religious right played the long game and now they smell blood in the water. Jeff Sharlet's book, "The Family" is very informative on this topic. Been warning people about them for the past 10 years. I used to get laughed at for warning people. Not anymore. I'm an old man and I've seen a lot. Christian nationalism is a widely discussed topic now.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/09/abraham-vereide-doug-coe-the-family/
It's because most churches are in heresy and most of the bigger denoms have long been part of the ecumenical movement towards one church and ultimately one religion. It's all part of the globalist-satanic playbook. There is a lot of freemasonry in protestantism and the RCC. Play both sides and you win regardless of the outcome. Another reason I don't get involved in voting and another reason I am orthodox. We aren't interested in ecumenism.

Only Poofters, Satanists and communists read/quote motherjones.

:rolleyes:
george clooney wtf.gif

civil war, unlikely, but I think it would be entertaining.

but I am enjoying the "migrant" crisis in sanctuary cities, watching the flash mobs loot and destroy businesses, and the increase in violence. it should be obvious which cities are experiencing these activities the most.

the way I see it, the people living in these cities asked for this, wanted this and voted to have it; I say let them stay and enjoy their results.

it's entertaining. much better reality tv than anything hollywood tried to do.

are you not entertained?

indifference works great for me; once I realized the decline was inevitable and accelerating, and that most Americans aren't paying attention while our ruling parasites launder our tax money to enrich themselves and their oligarch donors, I decided to sit back and enjoy the sh*tshow from afar.

if y'all decide to start a civil war, make sure you livestream it so we can watch and enjoy the activities from afar. now if the civil warrior zombies decide to bring their revolution to my little island, that's a different story.

meanwhile, let's all enjoy the decline! :yes:

You should practice with a metronome rather than washing your stuff.
No offense.

ok ... maybe slight offense

Didn't you guys fight way back in the day, and then you left for awhile. Then you came back and you guys were buds?

Now you're back at it, but with a different name 🤷‍♀️

Back