Classifieds

Beandust

I have not been on here much so pardon the ignorance if need be. Is the classifieds like fucking booming now? Dont remember seeing such a shit ton of post/listings as is currently. I have eclipsed 60, not really playing at all anymore, mainly due to fingers just not working as well. Was never a noodle finger dude but damn now its tough to convince myself not to sell some stuff thats just sitting. Considering the classifieds are quite busy not sure I would be able to if I did list some guitars, cabs and giging type gear. No interest in profiting, especially with 85000 tax agent scum bags tagin shit for tax( fucking you) purposes. Maybe its the great pandemic unload from everyone buying up everything out of boredom sell off.

Unload some bitchin gear! When I first joined Rig-Talk(I think o8 or o9), the classifieds were raging. Every day there was 4 or 5 pages of killer gear at good to decent prices. Miss those days. Not as much drama either. I still hope Charvel Dan makes his triumphant and glorious return! Viva la Dan!

Everyone selling anything right now is hoping for that lottery winning closing price everyone buying is looking for a seller who realizes what they have won't sell until they drop the price first. That's my reverb.com/real estate market analysis worth what you paid for it.

Everyone selling anything right now is hoping for that lottery winning closing price everyone buying is looking for a seller who realizes what they have won't sell until they drop the price first. That's my reverb.com/real estate market analysis worth what you paid for it.

Can I get a refund?

If it's anything like that Edwards V

My girlfriend is going to leave me
74C72270-7D63-40EF-939B-60FEA2890B39.gif

Back