Color suggestions

Findthetone1

I’m going to order a body for a super strat build and I’m looking for some color suggestions. I’m using existing parts I have e so it will have gold hardware and white pickups. Fretboard is ebony with abalone dots. No fancy top or anything. Just alder.
Whatcha guys think?

I always like a baby/power blue with gold hardware and white pickup aesthetic.

Attachments

• Powder Blue_full.png
    Powder Blue_full.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 35
I've been on a natural wood color kick that last 6 months or so. If it's a good looking piece of alder, I'd look at some kind of dark brown satin to go with the ebony board.
I recently picked this up. I know it's mahogany and wenge, but I love this look.
2793D046-53A4-4563-A0B4-CADAD3C3F72D_1_201_a.jpeg

"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black." Nigel Tufnel

Yesssss I love that color I might go a little lighter tbh to set off that gold hardware also I would go white on the binding or gold..not wood. Or no body binding. But white would look so standout.
My first thought was the sonic blue but I think this pops more and think it’s closer to the blues in the abalone dots. With my binding choice, the neck is an actual Fender neck that is maple and my thinking is that the natural binding will complement the maple neck and headstock with the ebony fretboard. White binding would certainly complement the pickups but I really don’t want actual binding.

Back