Cool cheap rack gear suggestions?

At the moment you can get Digitech IPS33B's for quite cheap, they're basically a whammy 1 in a rack. Connect an expression pedal and you're set! It also does the ps-3 mode 7/crystals thing and can do programmable harmonies.

Jeff Hilligan":1wlbroci said:
1big1":1wlbroci said:
i've got an old rocktron pro gap v2.0. skip the pre sets and it can go from clean to scream. very much 80's metalish. iirc i payed less than 100 bucks for it. it's eeprom so there are no batteries to replace. :thumbsup:

played many years with a pro gap! Wish I still had one to a/b against all the modeling shit out today!

I have one around here somewhere, I think it lost its program though. :thumbsdown:

it took me quite a bit of digging to find the v 2.0 manual. the v 1.0 and ultra manuals were easy to find. if you'd like i can check the 2.0 manual and see if there is a "restore" process for you. i put it on a stick so even if my computer crashes i've got it saved. :thumbsup:

i'll post it anyway. that way if someone has one or found one they might not have to look it up.

Attachments

• progapv2.pdf
    720 KB · Views: 772
1big1":l3az0v1w said:
it took me quite a bit of digging to find the v 2.0 manual. the v 1.0 and ultra manuals were easy to find. if you'd like i can check the 2.0 manual and see if there is a "restore" process for you. i put it on a stick so even if my computer crashes i've got it saved. :thumbsup:

I pulled it apart and checked and there was a cold soldier joint on one of the transistors. I had it repaired a long time ago at Rocktron, (someone had plugged a 9V dc power source into the phantom out and zorked it) who ever did the repair must have rushed through it.

It fired up and am headed out to plug her into my ART SL2A.

Thanks for the offer...
Jimmie

Back