Covid and lockdowns again?

The MAGAs suffer deeply from Dunning Kruger effect, and don't even know it :hys:

Watch this shit. It 100% unlocks the MAGA mystery

This is just too damn funny . Cnuts oblivious to the fact that EVERYTHING is 1000X worse under Biden then it was under Trump is trying to tell people that the people who did not support the complete downfall of the United States are the stupid ones HA HA HA HA HA

biden-supporter-sign-2024.jpg

that

Last edited:
You mean the Clinical Trial data that disclosed 1,291 side effects and then was to be hidden for 75 years until a Federal Judge in Texas forced them to release the data...............

Posts Misinterpret Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Monitoring Document​

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/03/s...-covid-19-vaccine-safety-monitoring-document/

Yes, yes, ccn. Everyone knows that sites that check facts are all nonsense...

Excerpt:​

Misconstruing the Appendix​

Many posts also err in their interpretation of the Pfizer document’s appendix, which is an alphabetical list of 1,291 adverse events of special interest. In her post, Wheeler even calls the appendix “the relevant part,” and Campbell argues the public should have been aware of the conditions so people could have “kept an eye out for them.”

But the appendix, Beninger said, was actually just a list of the things Pfizer was monitoring for — not a list of health problems that have been observed after vaccination or that had been shown to be due to vaccination.

One clue comes from its formatting, he said. “When events have actually happened, there is a breakdown,” he said. “They’re not presented in a massive alphabetical listing from A to Z.”

Trump supporters accuse people on the Left of hating the Constitution, but it's the Trump supporters who follow a candidate who said said it's allowed to TERMINATE THE CONSTITUTION. Here are Trump's own words. View attachment 249419

First I'm not going to comment on if there was fraud committed in the 2020 election or not. Obviously DJT and many other think there was. Likewise, other think it was 100% valid. There's no point in going back and forth on that matter as it's not pertinent to my reply.

Okay, I'm going to be a nice as possible here, but you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

In the post it says Fraud of this type allows for the termination of rules... The key phrase here is allows for. You seem to have misinterpreted the statement. It seems like you may have read it as it saying "allows [me] to terminate the rules..." Taken in the context of the post, the meaning is that this type of fraud opens the doors for those committing the fraud to essentially throw the rules (implied constitution) out the window. Or put another way it sets a precedence that the rules are meaningless and can be ignored. It goes on to state that the "Founders" would not condone these actions (fraudulent elections or terminating the rules) which in turn implies that he does not condone it either.

You can have your opinion of Trump; or anyone else for that matter, and by all means express your opinion if you wish. But it's bad form to go around misrepresenting someone's statements. Try to make sure you understand what was actually said before you incorrectly spout off absolutes. And before you say what about the "other side" doing this too. I'm applying my statements to all.

First I'm not going to comment on if there was fraud committed in the 2020 election or not. Obviously DJT and many other think there was. Likewise, other think it was 100% valid. There's no point in going back and forth on that matter as it's not pertinent to my reply.

Okay, I'm going to be a nice as possible here, but you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

In the post it says Fraud of this type allows for the termination of rules... The key phrase here is allows for. You seem to have misinterpreted the statement. It seems like you may have read it as it saying "allows [me] to terminate the rules..." Taken in the context of the post, the meaning is that this type of fraud opens the doors for those committing the fraud to essentially throw the rules (implied constitution) out the window. Or put another way it sets a precedence that the rules are meaningless and can be ignored. It goes on to state that the "Founders" would not condone these actions (fraudulent elections or terminating the rules) which in turn implies that he does not condone it either.

You can have your opinion of Trump; or anyone else for that matter, and by all means express your opinion if you wish. But it's bad form to go around misrepresenting someone's statements. Try to make sure you understand what was actually said before you incorrectly spout off absolutes. And before you say what about the "other side" doing this too. I'm applying my statements to all.

^
Interesting point, but c’mon man.
Given what we’ve seen of Trump as a narcissistic, wanna-be Alpha who displays zero self awareness and actually did call for believers of his rigged election bullshit to “fight like hell” , we are left with the question:

Which did he probably mean:

a) The Constitution is in danger of being terminated due to fraud or

b) Due to fraud, he now believes he has permission granted to terminate Constitutional Laws and act outside their restrictions in order to do who knows what.

It’s pretty damn clear which one he meant.

^
Interesting point, but c’mon man.
Given what we’ve seen of Trump as a narcissistic, wanna-be Alpha who displays zero self awareness and actually did call for believers of his rigged election bullshit to “fight like hell” , we are left with the question:

Which did he probably mean:

a) The Constitution is in danger of being terminated due to fraud or

b) Due to fraud, he now believes he has permission granted to terminate Constitutional Laws and act outside their restrictions in order to do who knows what.

It’s pretty damn clear which one he meant.

That's the thing with Trump though. He IS a narcissistic alpha with no self awareness and zero brain to mouth filter. There's no need to try to interpret what he meant. He flat out says what he means. I think we would have gotten a statement along the lines of the constitution be damned if that's what he wanted to say.

Yes he did say "fight like hell" against the election results. And he did just that within the confines of what's allowed by law and the Constitution. If someone took that as overthrow the government I think it speaks more to that person's mindset than it does Trump.

Back