COVID Internment (Concentration) Camps - WC246-100

It's every bodies choice. I got the vaccine and a booster based on my health teams recommendation. My wife does not nor do my kids. We all contracted it. My wife struggled with it but it was nothing for me(I have had worse colds) My son literally did cartwheels because he got out of school for 11 days. Two coworkers recieved the vaccine and they had strokes. On the other hand I personally know people that have died and almost died from it. Some really tragic stories. My good friend had to bury his 19 y.o. son. My wife's friend is burying her husband who just died last week. They are trying to sell stuff and raise money just to give him a decent burial. Sadly you just don't know what to believe. Fauci admitted to perjuring himself. The government has changed their stance with the election. Just try to sift through the bullshit and make your own decisions.

If you want the vaccine, take it. Take it as many times as you want. But don’t force others to take it because you’re scared or because you’re a government official who craves power and control over others. That’s what this whole thing boils down to.

If you want the vaccine, take it. Take it as many times as you want. But don’t force others to take it because you’re scared or because you’re a government official who craves power and control over others. That’s what this whole thing boils down to.
There is a third part I'll add to that. When you say, don't force others to take it", those ones who deep down inside really do want to force it will reply with "ok fine don't take it but then you shouldn't enjoy and partake in all the freedoms in society as everyone else does".

So, if they can't force you, then they sure as well want to blackmail you, which is not far from force. Those are the dangerous types. Sevenstring.org houses many of those exact types.

Back