Crate Stealth 50 Combo

nightflameauto

That douche-canoe DBN pointed me at this thing a few weeks/months/eons ago and I ended up picking it up in a dark guitar center parking lot in the middle of the night like a drug deal done stupid. Been messing with it and seeing what it sounds like since.

Here's a shitty clip:
https://app.box.com/s/qz9sne816fd1a75iuzui52vy2kbfy3mp
Two guitar takes in gain 2, one on each side, and one bass take down the middle on gain 1 rolled back to just give it some fuzz.

I mean, it's no Blue Voodoo or anything, but it seems alright. :LOL:

Have you peeled the label off the speaker yet?

:geek:

Keep those Stealth clips coming, and I'd love to hear it with a 4x12. These thing sound best at 8 ohms (the head anyway, haven't tried the combo).

Have you peeled the label off the speaker yet?

:geek:

Keep those Stealth clips coming, and I'd love to hear it with a 4x12. These thing sound best at 8 ohms (the head anyway, haven't tried the combo).
No, and probably won't.

I no longer have a 4x12 in my possession. I do have the widebody 1x12 Mesa, which sounds almost as big as a 4x12, just not as loud. The Crate sounds way thicker through that cab. The stock speaker is a damn paper shredder in the room.

I used to run a Stealth 50 watt full stack back in the day. Really loved playin that thing. It incited more than a few hellacious pits!

Back