Craziest College Football Season I've Ever Seen

GnR102385":1597c said:
Damn. Looks like WVU could get into the NC if they can win out :rock:

I've been saying that for a couple of weeks. Too bad they don't have to play anyone...they just have to hope other teams lose -- which they have been doing every weak. I mean...the path to the BE title goes through UCONN??? That's just shameful for CFB. :scared:

Say what you will, but UConn is not a bad team. They may not be as good as their record indicates, but they are a good team. The same could be said about Kansas as well. In fact a lot of teams have overachieved this year, and I think that is great for CFB.

ToneFreeq89":df131 said:
Arkansas just downed LSU in 3 OT's, that was one hell of a game. Almost need a cigarette after that one :LOL: :LOL: :rock:
I love it when college games go into overtime, no matter who the teams are. It just gets intense, especially in the 3rd OT when they have to go for 2. Fucking love it :rock:

With everyone losing (including the MONUMENTAL collapse of my beloved Oregon Ducks), certainly looks like the BCS game-fixing....sorry, I mean bowl-selection committee.....took the easy road and picked 2 TV friendly (read: high ratings) teams.

HottKarl":019cb said:
With everyone losing (including the MONUMENTAL collapse of my beloved Oregon Ducks), certainly looks like the BCS game-fixing....sorry, I mean bowl-selection committee.....took the easy road and picked 2 TV friendly (read: high ratings) teams.

Have to agree somewhat here. We OSU fans travel very well and LSU.....hmmm, home game for them! Big surprises here huh.............

How about Mizzou? Beat Kansas the prior week and yet Kansas is in.

Georgia was 4th last week.....two teams ahead of them lost and now they are 5th!!

I'm glad OSU made it obviously, but it needs to be fixed.

Buckeyedog":0347c said:
HottKarl":0347c said:

Have to agree somewhat here. We OSU fans travel very well and LSU.....hmmm, home game for them! Big surprises here huh.............

How about Mizzou? Beat Kansas the prior week and yet Kansas is in.

Georgia was 4th last week.....two teams ahead of them lost and now they are 5th!!

I'm glad OSU made it obviously, but it needs to be fixed.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's probably the right 2 teams.....but it just shows the obvious flaws in the system (duh!) and with the mess of the last 3 weeks of of the season, they were probably relieved that everyone started losing.

Back