Crazy gig stories...

kannibul

OK, last show I played...there was a gal and her male whatever, sitting at the bar...

Had her titties hanging out, playing with her shit down stairs to the point of soaking herself silly, and the bar stool she was sitting on...and at times giving herself two-fingers worth, and have her boyfriend/whatever suck on her fingers afterwards - all the while he's playing with her tits...she'd spin around and crazy junk...suspect she was up on meth, but who knows...

That was a holy-shitter.

Eventually they got pushed out of the place...but only after about 10 minutes of it - lol...

We're playing there again this Friday ;)

A couple weeks back a lady with a snake around her neck showed up and was dancing around, well if you want to call it dancing. Then her female and male friend showed up. They were all acting bizzarre. I thought for a while that one of them was gonna hop up on a table and do themselves with the snake, but they didn't. The 2 females just danced around with the snake in some weird ritual like dance and kinda made out. I think between the 3 of them they may have had one entire mouth full of teeth. :poke:

tweed":3mo3r5gw said:
A couple weeks back a lady with a snake around her neck showed up and was dancing around, well if you want to call it dancing. Then her female and male friend showed up. They were all acting bizzarre. I thought for a while that one of them was gonna hop up on a table and do themselves with the snake, but they didn't. The 2 females just danced around with the snake in some weird ritual like dance and kinda made out. I think between the 3 of them they may have had one entire mouth full of teeth. :poke:

That reminds me of the crackheads going in the bars to sell stuffed animals and flowers for some reason...

Oh, the teeth part...

Craziest thing I had was in some po-dunk town in Indiana. 3 dudes in the full KKK outfits (hoods, robes, etc...) chased a guy in one door and out the other. Then all the people from the neighboring club (where the guy being chased was probably heading) all came into the club we were playing. We quickly stopped playing Highway to Hell and broke into Brick House. The club closed for the night (we were playing there 5 nights, this was the 1st night) and we finished out the other 4 nights without incident - crazy stuff!!!! I've had more crazy stuff happen, but that one definitely sticks out in my mind!

I've got a couple:

I was in a house gig a few years back & on this particular night there was an old lady probably in her late fifties/early sixties that kept dancing all provacative like in front of the stage. She was wearing a short white summer dress & we all thought it was kind of strange the way she was acting but we figured no harm she's just having fun? :confused: Well, a few sets into the evening this 'ol bird decided to show us her "wares" and bent over in front of the stage. Turns out she wasn't wearing panties under that short summer skirt & unfortunately, the entire band was exposed to what looked like an old catcher's mitt that had been left out in the rain. :shocked: :bleh:

That's one visual burned into my skull that I could have lived without! :LOL: :LOL:

Another time, we were doing a gig in a large club that was doing radio promotions and giveaways. During one particluar raffle type moment, this incredibly drunk dude who's ticket number was called proceeded to the stage to collect his winnings & have his couple of minutes of fame in the spotlight for the evening. Well, drunk dude had drank one drink too many and from center stage projectile vommitted on all the poor patrons on the dance floor in front. :hys:

Twenty some years of coverband bar gigs: Priceless!

jesserides2005":3knsz4ix said:
I've got a couple:

I was in a house gig a few years back & on this particular night there was an old lady probably in her late fifties/early sixties that kept dancing all provacative like in front of the stage. She was wearing a short white summer dress & we all thought it was kind of strange the way she was acting but we figured no harm she's just having fun? :confused: Well, a few sets into the evening this 'ol bird decided to show us her "wares" and bent over in front of the stage. Turns out she wasn't wearing panties under that short summer skirt & unfortunately, the entire band was exposed to what looked like an old catcher's mitt that had been left out in the rain. :shocked: :bleh:

That's one visual burned into my skull that I could have lived without! :LOL: :LOL:

Another time, we were doing a gig in a large club that was doing radio promotions and giveaways. During one particluar raffle type moment, this incredibly drunk dude who's ticket number was called proceeded to the stage to collect his winnings & have his couple of minutes of fame in the spotlight for the evening. Well, drunk dude had drank one drink too many and from center stage projectile vommitted on all the poor patrons on the dance floor in front. :hys:

Twenty some years of coverband bar gigs: Priceless!

Got a lil' bit of the ol' Portillo's Cheesy Beef Sandwich eh? :D

2 hot looking, goth, lesbian chicks used to follow around my last band. Every gig we played, they were up front, dirty dancing, making out, and feeling each other up. No idea who they were, but word got around, and tons of guys started showing up to see it.

about a year ago was playing a club, in the middle of a song, something happened, we weren't sure what, but we felt like pressure and there was fine white dust in the air, after we finished the song,we were looking at each other, I noticed a hole in the wall behind us about 5 feet up, angled up. some one had shot a gun from outside into the bar, needless to say we got the bouncer's and owners attention, told them what happened, we took an hour break, it was hard to finish the night, the owner never did tell the crowd or call the police, what could the police do anyway I suppose, and he didn't tell the crowd because he didn't want every one freakin out, I found where the bullet flew right over our heads and lodged in a wall across the bar, it was literally about a foot above our heads very surreal. :powpow:
p.s. over the years too many titty shots to count :LOL: :LOL:

Ha, just remembered another crazy one - we were playing in Indianapolis at a pretty big rock bar. Jani Lane came in from Warrant (they had just played a concert), he jammed with us and it was a pretty crazy night. The crew was tearing down, I was out front of the club and someone said - your guitar just got shot!!!! A bouncer was showing Jani his gun (bouncer was real drunk), the gun went off, bullet went through 2 walls, grazed the back of the soundman's neck while he was sitting in the john bounced off a big metal water heater tank and into my Les Paul case the bass player was holding! The bullet went into the cutaway section of the guitar, took off a chunk of the guitar and stopped. Soundman was incredibly lucky!!!! The bar owner paid me what I paid for the guitar and asked the soundman what did he need to "keep quiet". He asked for a case of beer and said he was going to church :confused: !

My singer took out some white power asshole in the crowd after he was throwing shit at my bassist. He did not realize that my singer was literally a dangerous crazy dude who spend all his free time doing Win Chung.

kannibul":8hnrztiv said:
That reminds me of the crackheads going in the bars to sell stuffed animals and flowers for some reason...

Oh, the teeth part...

:LOL: :LOL:

I forgot about them! That alway's reminded me of some kind of "Hooker" initiation or something? Don't see them much in my area anymore, but it sure was popular in the eighties & nineties.................

We don't see much. Just fights. One night some dude pulled out a bag of coke and was just about to do some with a table of chicks at the table in front of the stage when out of no where a bouncer tackled him off the chair. He had the guy in a choke hold as two other bouncers grabbed the guy by the feet and dragged them both out. :LOL: :LOL:

I was 15 playing at a bar near the University of Cincinnati. Since I was 15, my dad had to stay in the bar due to some legal reasons according to the bar owner. 2 hot chicks were doing the white trash groove in skin tight dresses (it was the late 80's) right down front about 10 feet from dad. Set break comes along and I get one foot off of the stage and the 2 chicks approach. One grabs my package and the other asks "what are you doing during your break?"

Dad witnesses all of this and politely laughs and tells me to sit down. Embarrassed, disappointed, and thirsty, I sit and dad pours me a beer.

tweed":2oi3do7j said:

that would be summer teeth :LOL: :LOL:

Back