D-Moll

So, what other Diezel model is this closest to in terms of sound? Looking into possibly getting one, and I'd like to have some sort of idea before I go in. I've owned the Herbert and Hagen, and played the VH4 extensively and the old Einstein a few times. Wasn't too big on Hagen, didn't like Herbert much at all, but I loved the VH4, and liked the Einstein quite a bit. I've heard conflicting reports that the D-Moll is closest to the VH4 from some, than other say it's closer to Herbert, and then others say it's basically the Einstein with the controls reworked. So somebody set the record straight for me. Hoping for something as ridiculously tight as the VH4 for downtuned and ERG guitars, otherwise I guess I'll just have to spend a bit more on a VH4.

I have both 2013 VH4 and 2013 D-Moll, both are absolutely killer. I was told the D-Moll sounds similar to the Herbert as it has a bunch of low end (usable). On my first impressions of similarities and differences between the two it's hard to describe, both would work well with down tuned guitars. I'd say the D-Moll is more aggressive...but not by much. Both amps have wicked snarl.

Attachments

• lord-of-rings-orc-costume2.jpg
    lord-of-rings-orc-costume2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 443
Back