Dave Friedman Introduces the All-New Friedman PLEX - In-Depth Review

I heard Dave came to Hollywood to become a guitarist back in the day. How come we never see him play?

Not a fan of "everything on 10".
For some reason ive had great luck with "everything on 6" at least as a starting point.
If i need to deviate too far from that its prolly not the amp for me.

Amp sounds cool. I just with he would showcase it WITHOUT the additional attenuator $1000 units. I want to hear the sole product and how it performs on it's own.

EDIT: Leon's video sound isn't that great and makes it sound average. Looks like he isn't using any extra attenuators?

Sweetwaters video is just "okay" sounding as well.

Big Hairy's video sounds good. I dont know if he is using any attenuation. I do hear effects going though.

I will never click on a Thorn video so LOL.

Last edited:
Amp sounds cool. I just with he would showcase it WITHOUT the additional attenuator $1000 units. I want to hear the sole product and how it performs on it's own.

EDIT: Leon's video sound isn't that great and makes it sound average. Looks like he isn't using any extra attenuators?
Probably wanted to add some reverb/delay but no loop.

Sweetwaters video is just "okay" sounding as well.

Big Hairy's video sounds good. I dont know if he is using any attenuation. I do hear effects going though.

I will never click on a Thorn video so LOL.
Ive had em but never been impressed w/a 50 watt Marshall.
This amp lacks umph / depth & bottom. But has plenty of upper register.
IDK why anyone would ever play anything other than a 100 watt JMP for rock.
PT can demo a bag of rubber bands and make me wanna buy them. Thats why i dont watch his stuff either.
Never sez a bad word about any product which i find not credible.
Its 2024 please FX loop me. [series / parallel] switchable.

Back