David Koresh rig rundown

Copied from this "off-topic" rig-talk thread:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/branch-davidian-30-years.268648/

untitled-design-2022-06-10t145948121-1024x538.png
That thread, much like the Branch Davidian compound, was a dumpster fire.

Koresh was an idiot, but lots of people probably would like Jesus to be into sex and rock and roll.

The FBI and ATF showed how productive government agencies working together can really be.

It is a shame what happened that day, but it did keep a lot of gullible morons from procreating. Unfortunately, we have So very many more to replace them

Koresh was an idiot, but lots of people probably would like Jesus to be into sex and rock and roll.

The FBI and ATF showed how productive government agencies working together can really be.

It is a shame what happened that day, but it did keep a lot of gullible morons from procreating. Unfortunately, we have So very many more to replace them
I remember seeing something fairly recently that told why the agencies took it so seriously.. seemed like someone high up really had it bad for him but I can't remember what, why or who.

I remember seeing something fairly recently that told why the agencies took it so seriously.. seemed like someone high up really had it bad for him but I can't remember what, why or who.
It probably had something to do with the wait time on his custom builds.

Back