Def Leppard - Poor Vivian...

Kapo_Polenton

Is it me or does he look as bored as an office worker? We all need to get paid but I couldn't play this garbage night after night and let Phil take all the leads. There should be a law against this song writing formula. Death by generic.

There was a time in the early 2000`s they were playing WalMart parking lots, seriously. I would think theyve got money but who knows Mutt Lange may have fucked em good who knows.

When did it become the thing to film bands in a round room, pan and zoom really fast to create a frantic look?

This band is the primary reason I wanted to play guitar and I commend them for staying at it and writing new material. I'm not much of a fan of anything past Hysteria because it does seem to be just a generic song formula they stick to now but I'm certainly in no place to cast judgement on those that have been able to make a career out of what most of us call a hobby.

There was a time in the early 2000`s they were playing WalMart parking lots, seriously. I would think theyve got money but who knows Mutt Lange may have fucked em good who knows.
I wonder if Lange refuses to write with them now saying " guys, I've written the same song for you for 30 years"..

The only shining light is vivian gets paid so he can go out and play real music. Old Leppard is good but it has been so long that it almost seems as if it never happened.

poor Vivian is standing so far back I think he is behind the drums lol
What is the conversation like "Welcome to Def Leppard- Phil must play all solos"
Do you think he even records with them? What's the point...ugggh so frustrating for Viv fans

Is it me or does he look as bored as an office worker? We all need to get paid but I couldn't play this garbage night after night and let Phil take all the leads. There should be a law against this song writing formula. Death by generic.

Joan Jett called......she wants her riff back.....

Back