Delete Able to keep it!

PlayAndersons

Mint Friedman BE100. It is a great sounding amp that has been updated to 2016 specs with all the latest updates including the Steve Stevens clean channel. Dave even said, "You have a good one and I listen to a lot of amps." The only reason I am selling it is that I got laid off from work. Because of that it will have to be a face to face cash sale in San Diego, Orange County, Temecula or Murrieta CA. Whoever gets this amp will be stoked!!!

Thoughts and prayers appreciated and if you know of anyone looking for a role model employee please reach out. Thanks.

00606_6N1MNCaQecS_600x450.jpg

Sorry to hear about this! Let's hope you get some work soon!

What a great deal on an amazing sounding amp!

GLWS!

Man if you were shipping this with PP I would be all over this.
Great sick price.

Good luck hope all works out for you soon.

dude get an acct at fedex, its free. they will pack and ship for a reasonable price. even if the amp gets damaged they cover it because they packed it. worked out really well for me in the past. you could sell the amp for more money and have the buyer pay for shipping, this would have been sold a while ago with shipping.

Take it to Fedx and use my account!

I've actually done that before.

More importantly... best wishes with the job search.

sleewell2":35udk37a said:
dude get an acct at fedex, its free. they will pack and ship for a reasonable price. even if the amp gets damaged they cover it because they packed it. worked out really well for me in the past. you could sell the amp for more money and have the buyer pay for shipping, this would have been sold a while ago with shipping.

Yep, this thing should sell in a heartbeat if you can swing to ship it. Also hoping the best for your job search hang in there.

Back