delete order

gibsonash

Delete my 3 heads ccv/ccm order after 17 months wait and Chris refund my money but i eat paypal charge ...
Just for information .
yannick

gibsonash":2l9xm2m5 said:
Delete my 3 heads ccv/ccm order after 17 months wait and Chris refund my money but i eat paypal charge ...
Just for information .
yannick

But i switch to a David Bray 50w head order and ask him to put in it maximum gain possible ! ( Still 6 weeks wait ...)
Anyone try/like/hate Bray amp ?

gibsonash":27knm8kd said:
gibsonash":27knm8kd said:
Just for information .
yannick

But i switch to a David Bray 50w head order and ask him to put in it maximum gain possible ! ( Still 6 weeks wait ...)
I have a bray rework II and I love it, I'm sure you will like yours with his panther mod

Hey Jay,
How ya digging the new head? I just put my order in for a Fortin bones with a few little extras that Mike and I have worked out. Your right you do get what you pay for. :rock:

Marshall Law":32o174ni said:
gibsonash":32o174ni said:
gibsonash":32o174ni said:
Just for information .
yannick

I have a bray rework II and I love it, I'm sure you will like yours with his panther mod

Not panther mod but a custom work David built for me ( the sound would be between CCV/PT100 spirit ... ) : 1 channel , 50W , dual master and gain boost footswichable, line out .

gibsonash":2zq1tnty said:
Just for information .
yannick

:doh: Has know one learned anything with the info posted..... Oh I forgot they gave Mark and Chris the power to delete the truthful negative threads about them and this downward spiral of a company. Karma is truely a beautiful thing isn't it. :LOL: :LOL:

northern1":29t2222z said:
Karma is truely a beautiful thing isn't it. :LOL: :LOL:

Are you still building myspace pages or have you moved onto facebook? lots of people use that site too, should be lots of work for you.

* velcro-fly *":1sa7ec21 said:
northern1":1sa7ec21 said:
Karma is truely a beautiful thing isn't it. :LOL: :LOL:

Are you still building myspace pages or have you moved onto facebook? lots of people use that site too, should be lots of work for you.

I think you have me confused with someone else.... :confused: I have never had anything to do with Myspace pages or waste time with facebook... Just another person in a long line that had issues with money being returned. I am not mistaken you stick your fucking nose into everyones business, just mind your own dumbass.

northern1":2o10pd33 said:
I think you have me confused with someone else.... :confused: I have never had anything to do with Myspace pages or waste time with facebook... Just another person in a long line that had issues with money being returned. I am not mistaken you stick your fucking nose into everyones business, just mind your own dumbass.

I owe you an apology, thats correct - you're not the guy that was trading an amp for web design services.

You're the guy that purchased another customers place in line. That customer had put down a $2400 deposit, but sold you the spot for $2200. When you decided you wanted a refund on the amp you demanded that Cameron refund you the entire $2400 originally put down, even though you only paid $2200 for the spot. Nice.

Back