Delete

If you’re a surgeon, you’re not coming anywhere near me with your scalpel

Thanks @Leotis for the choicely worded PM

As deft with your language as with your handiwork

As I said in my PM, dickhead...if you don't like it, just move along. No need to be an asshole. Have you even SEEN the original, smartass? Don't try to act like you're taking the high road... Who died and made YOU the classifieds police?
Act like an asshole, you get treated like an asshole.

Just wait til YOU put something up for sale...

Leotis":1iab9dde said:
As I said in my PM, dickhead...if you don't like it, just move along. No need to be an asshole. Have you even SEEN the original, smartass? Don't try to act like you're taking the high road...
Act like an asshole, you get treated like an asshole.
So true

put your pics back up alongside pics of the original that you worked from
happy to be educated on all things evh

Nah...no way. That's a losing proposition any way you cut it with someone who conducts themselves the way you do. If you've seen the original, it was crudely hand-taped and hand-sprayed by Ed with rattle cans...just as I did this one. It was NOT a factory finish and it was NOT perfect. ALL of Ed's home-made guitars had overspray, crudely taped lines and hell, even gouges on the body where Ed cut the tape ON THE GUITAR with a razor knife. I never claimed mine was an EXACT duplicate down to the minutest detail and I don't think for $275 anyone is expecting it to be. Sorry it's not up to your exacting standards. But hey...thanks for ruining my ad. I'm sure the whole world will sleep a little easier tonight knowing you're on watch.

Here's examples of the two guitars Ed did for the Fair Warning tour, in case you've never seen them...

c0e74a41ce5edf48096ca45c06226edd.jpg

EVH_Circles_guitar_1.jpg

EVH_Circles_guitar_3.jpg

rude33.jpg

Two sterling examples of surgical precision, no doubt...

Back