Delete

GOHOINC

For sale or trade is one of these two Friedman "Green Meanie" tributes built by Grover Jackson and based on Steve Vai's green meanie. These are custom runs, I don't believe the paint or pickup colors are normally available options. Both have Friedman Classic+ in the Bridge and Classic in the neck, Vintage S has a RW/RP single in the middle. Currently the Vintage S has a red D-Tuna and trem block installed but that can be removed if desired, it also currently has a Motor City Afwayu in the bridge but I planned on removing that to keep, but could be convinced to leave it in... Both have a similar C neck shape, depth measurements found below. Original hardcases and certs. included.

Whichever goes first, Im keeping the other... Either one $2250 shp/ppd A little more if you want the Afwayu...

In terms of trades, I'm interest in other Friedman guitars, Suhr, Tom Anderson, James Tyler (the cool finishes), Ted Stevenson, prefering HSS right now but still open for a cool piece so try me, Also interested in a Fractal FM3, FC6, Maybe an Axe FX III... I can add cash or you can depending on the Trade...

knmJueAl.jpg

One is a Friedman Cali. Neck is approx. .775 @ 1st fret - .84 @ 12th fret. Weight is 8.2 lbs

qy8hpmpf8disnpbvy5k0.jpg

wodbggoxygs2mjrkdypa.jpg

tozz92qbaflfnjkos11s.jpg

The second is a Friedman Vintage S with a floyd. Neck is approx. .81 @ 1st fret - .875 @ 12th fret. Weight is 7.8 lbs

oqcn2wzo9pjoq2lcuqsn.jpg

mj0oddzjoatocbhwfwkb.jpg

ssw3xtv92xjpchdktzx4.jpg

I just want to chime in and say those are incredibly cool guitars. A Vai fan needs to snap one of these up along with Fiesta Red’s Jack Butler Sparkle Red listed in the classifieds here...

Back